SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sandybeaches2006

Old fashioned girl with no gravesite to go to

sandybeaches2006
17 years ago

my original message was posted 10-8-2006 on Wendy's follow up section,Sorry Wendy, or I should say thank's.Well Bruce Wayne Titus was the love of my life,for 11 yrs, besides my children,he was every sunrise,every cloud,every breeze.I went to his mothers house 8;00a,m,Thursday July 6, 2006 to have coffee with him,(he had been staying with his mother because of daily crippling pain that left her unable to be alone)I let myself in as i told him the night before I would come have coffee with him before work. I found him on the floor my beautiful blue sky guy,the man of my dreams could now only be in my dreams.No gravesite to visit no ashes to call my own only cards bought, just cause he was thinking about me, to reread little post it notes with evryday messages and letters he wrote to me when we were apart.Through no fault of his family(I blame this part on scutter and I)My children and I were not even mentioned at funeral.We sat at the back and i was astonished that the 11yrs so filled with love and happiness could be so easily not mentioned.When it was over and i came home to our house thats when I realized there would be no cemetery where i could somehow be with him.He was creamated.His mother has his ahes and offered to let me have some but as yet have not recieved.Now that I'm saying this and listening it doesn't seem right to devy(not sure if that's proper word)up ashes.So as an old fashioned girl Im confused.My Blue Sky Guy.Where did he go?I was the one that found him Iknew he was gone after I said Scutter,Wake up baby....but he didnt answer.I ask God to let me hold his hand,see him,say hey baby one more time...Its been 3 mo's,No gravesite,and I miss him soThanks for listening Please write It helps my name is becky or as Scutter used to call me PEACHY BECKY SUNSHINE.

Comments (13)

Sponsored
KA Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading General Contractors in Columbus