Return to the Grieving Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Could this be a sign??

Posted by alohalani (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 21, 06 at 22:45

I have been waiting for a sign from my brother. The first few days after his passing, I really felt his pressence.
It has been almost 3 months & aside from dreaming about him a couple times, there's been nothing else.
Then today, as I was talking to a friend, she said she'd heard from Sylvia Brown (psychic) on a TV show, that sometimes, our loved ones actually call us on the phone to hear our voices.
I got huge goose bumps, as this happened to me twice last week, where the caller ID said "unknown caller" & there was nobody on the other line talking!
See....my brother used to call me all the time.
What do you guys think????

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Could this be a sign??

I think anything's possible. I have signs as small as a breeze with a special scent on it, a found object, hearing my son's voice (although very muted and far away). I take these all as signs that he's near me.

o

I've heard of that. I would take it as a sign.

By the way, did the dreams feel like a visit?

o

The dreams that I've had of my brother seemed really short.
They didn't seem like visits. The first one was him standing in my moms kitchen & I just kept telling him he needed to take care of himself. (Healthwise....since he'd suffered a massive heart attack.)

The second one, again at my moms house, he was working on his car, which is VERY unlike him because he was not a handy person at all.

The third one, I can't remember. I just know I had it.

It's been a few weeks since the last dream, but then the mysterious phone call were both last week.

Please don't think I am going off the deep end....but I have an appointment with a physic next week. It's some one a friend of mine has seen in the past, several times & she is very credible.

Wish me luck.

Someone suggested I should keep a journal.

o

Maybe working on the car is a symbol for getting ready for a journey?

Be very careful going to a psychic:

don't *give* information.

If the psychic asks a bunch of questions, well, the psychic isn't giving information to you, you're giving information to the psychic.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Grieving Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here