SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
chele28xx

3/12 years

chele28xx
14 years ago

Someone asked me today "will you ever get over her death" I looked at them and said "nope" her = is my mother. MY MOM my bestfriend the older version of me someone who got me..understood and pushed me to do better and strived for me to do better. I can say at this point 3 1/2 years im still not over her dying. I dont understand why she died the way she did,why she left me behind alone with nobody who gets me and understands me. I get angry still then i get sad again. My mom always told me she wouldnt see over the age of 55 and well she didn't. She told me 2 weeks before she died "make sure before they take my body you do my hair and make-up " she knew, there were other comments she made to to my dad..Sometimes i can feel her around me... its usually late at night when i can't sleep and im worried about stuff,i feel this ease come over me like everything is going to be ok.Her birthday is comeing up in oct and i know it might sound crazyb ut im going to take a cupcake up to her grave and sing happy birthday to her.I miss my mom so bad.Some days are easier then others.Safe to say today is not one of them easier day's.

Comments (3)

Sponsored