SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sharlee_gw

Nora, how are you?

sharlee
18 years ago

Nora,

Have been thinking of you lately. I now miss my Mom, also. I feel sadness as to how her life was, but happy she is with the Lord. Since she & Dad passed away just three weeks apart there is an emptiness altho' it's being filled with their pictures & memories I have. Think of your Dad out in the garden. Puttering in the yard gives me so much comfort now that I can understand how he must feel. It's the simple things in life I truly enjoy & appreciate.

My DH who brought his 95yr old mother from Nashville, TN last Dec. wants to go back in October to clean out a camping cabin he built in Crossville & visit friends. He will driving back in a pickup he has there & I'm thinking of taking the trip with him. He showed me the route he has taken in the past & it would be by way of Missouri. Uncertain just where you're located, but I've never seen that area. Wondering if we could meet somewhere as October gets closer. It's a thought. I just want to enjoy what I have & let life take me where I'm meant to go. We both are so concerned on what's happening in New Orleans & praying about how we can help.

My e-mail address is: spet@yahoo.com if you care to reply personally.

Thank you. Sharlee

Comment (1)

Sponsored