SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
deb0615

Too much too soon

deb0615
18 years ago

Hi I am Deb. Four years ago my husbabd of 23 yrs. had a mid life crisis with a co worker and is now married to her. My husband and I did everything together I not only loved him but was in love with him and he always told me the same. This co worker has already broken up a home about 20 rs. ago so she is not new to this. I had to move out of my beloved home and since my two children have been just going thur life. I had to put my dog to sleep, go thur bankrupcy and start all over. Have met a nice man but I will always love the man I married. All this and my mother became ill very ill and passed away last Christmas Eve.

Some days I feel like I am going to smother and I can't choke back my feelings. I have lost so much in 4 yrs. I never have had time to get over one thing until something else has happened. I lost my two best friends and I feel lost sometimes. I am in therapy but nothing really takes the pain away. I miss my life I had friends and neighbors I loved but since he left and I moved I have lost them. I dearly loved his family but blood is thicker than water so they say.

I try to take one day at a time some days it is hour by hour and some minuets by min. by min.

Just wanted to vent to some I think who will understand.

Deb

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Winks Remodeling & Handyman Services
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County