SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
carolssis

how do you grieve for the loss of the living?

carolssis
14 years ago

I don't know where to post this problem. My sil has been doing me dirty for years before I found out. she lives here in the same city, my brothers, sils, neices, nephews all live in another state. So,,,when sil started telling them really bad stuff about me, all of which is untrue, they didn't ask me about any of it, just believed her. Her last trick was to tell everyone I robbed my sister blind when I was at her house while she was sick, and then she died. I was there to be with my sister while she was sick, docs never said she wasn't going to live. Her house was a total mess when I arrived, she had been sick a long time and since i was there, everyone expected me to clean it up. I did. But I did it for my sister, she was going to need a clean home to come home to for recovery. I used up all my paid leave from work for this. Then I find out that none of my family members wants to even speak civilly to me, because they think I stole things from my sister. Since I didn't know my sister was going to die, why would I steal stuff, she would have discovered my thefts when she came home to recover. So, the whole upshot is, my whole family hates me, won't speak to me, all because of lies told to them by my sil. Now what? How do I grieve for the loss of my entire family, 4 brothers, 3 sil's, 2 nephews, 2 neices, and 6 grand neices/nephews. I don't think there is anything I can say or do at this point to convince them I'm not a thief, and my sil is a liar. Just write them all off? How?!

This has broken my heart so badly. I feel as bad as I did when my sister died, she was my only sister. all I keep thinking is, "oh my God, what am I going to do?"

Comments (5)

Sponsored
M&Z Home Services LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Established Home Remodeling Expert Since 2012