SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tjmondragon

I cant seem to get moving

tjmondragon
18 years ago

It will be 11 weeks on sunday that my husband has been gone.He passed away in a motorcycle accident.I was in a different state visiting my grandmother who's husband passed away 6 monthe ago.i went there to comfort her.On the day i was supposed to come home and see my husband after a very long week away from him i got the worse phone call i have ever received in my life.it was my sister telling me my husband had passed away in a motorcycle accident.i didnt believe it.On the 24 hour ride home i kept calling home saying are you sure it is him,telling them this is not a funny joke.i was so excited to come home and see him i missed him so much.In 10 years that was the longest i was ever away from him.now its been almost 11 weeks.12 if you count the time i was in michigan.Italked to him the night it happened i told him to be careful on his way home and i would see him in 28 hours.he was not careful.We just had a baby girl she was his little princess, he loved her so much.she looks just like her daddy, the daddy she will never get to know or kiss or hug.we also have a 6 year old son. he misses his daddy so much, he always says maybe god just took daddy for a little while to talk to him and he will come home.it breaks my heart.Iused to be such a happy person, now i cant even drag myself out of bed, when my daughter wakes up i send her to my moms house, my son goes to school. every day i just wish i was with him. i spend an hour at the cemetery every day. i need him back and i know that will never happen but i cant face the fact.how do you make yourself strong enough. everyone says you have the kids to take care of, but there are so many people who will take care of them they would be ok.my life has no meaning anymore it stopped the day he died.all i do is cry, i need him so much.i dont know how to go on.does anyone else feel this way?

Comments (20)

Sponsored