SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
chlorophylljill

Just want to thank you

ChlorophyllJill
19 years ago

I visited this forum a while back out of curiousity and it has really touched me. I know most of you are going through unspeakable pain and have created websites dedicated to your loved ones that are so beautiful they have brought me to tears many a time. I think maybe I visited your forum out of curiousity because I fear the day I might lose someone - namely my parents. My mother is in bad health and I worry all the time that I might lose her. But I just wanted to really thank you all who take the time to comfort others - you have taught me to value and love others with all my heart, not to take anyone for granted, and not to sweat the little things. So many times I have found myself getting upset over a small thing with my 11 year old son - then I remember after reading and seeing your tributes to your daughters and sons how terrible it would be if he weren't here. I can't tell you how much that means to me - I really needed to see that love is the most important thing. I want to pray for God's special blessing on all of you who are going through such pain - you are an inspiration to me because so many of you have gone through hell and I can still truly see God in you. I pray for God's hand on all your hearts that he may comfort you in every way, bless you in every way, and like Job in the Bible who lost everything, gain it all back and then some. Thank you with all my heart.

Jill

Comments (4)

Sponsored