SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jan1uk

funeral

jan1uk
18 years ago

hi I wrote here a few months ago telling you about losing my mom,dad and son all in 18mths. Well i can't believe it will be 12mths on 17th sept since i lost my disabled son to muscular dystrophy. I think I am coping ok, its only when I am alone I tend to be a bit of a wreck, so I am putting all my energies into work it just keeps me occupied.

Adam my son used to stay at hope house which is a respite for kids there he met 2 friends Robin who sadly passed away 4 yrs ago this coming oct age 20 and Brendan who prompted me to write here because he too sadly passed away from the same illness 25th aug. His funeral is friday 2nd sept he was 25. I went to see him today in the chaple of rest, and couldn't help thinking what a tragic waste of 3 young men who for one never ever complained, they just got on with life as best they could. They all had a wicked sense of humour which will always bring a smile to my face for years and years to come. I try to find great comfort knowing that they all together and sometimes wonder what they are upto. So to the three amigo's go and have the time of your lives and do all the things you weren't able to do in your time on earth love you all xxxxxx janetxxxx

(muscular dystrophy is a muscle wasting disease which over the years progresses and robs them of their walking and abiblity to use their arms until eventually it results in respiritary failure or heart failure anywhere between the ages of 16-30)

Comments (3)

Sponsored