SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sandyl121261

Lost my Daddy, He's Gone

sandyl
10 years ago

My dad had a massive heart attack @ 2:20 a.m. July 4th, on his 72 birthday day of all days. He was gone by the time mom got to him after she heard him fall in the kitchen floor.We did have a wonderful time together the evening before at my nephews 12 year old baseball game, after that we went out and ate dinner, he and my mom and I had a great time together that evening,.It's been 4 weeks today that he left us here and went to heaven. I will miss him ever minute of every day of the rest of my life. We had a great relationship,I had all my life what most kids don't have now days.. There are three of us kids, my older brother 54 in Oct and me 52 in December and a younger brother that just turned 40 two weeks ago and we all live on our 160 acrea family farm within throwing distance of our parents. We are a close family and now without dad we are somewhat lost, but not really. I was born within 200 feet of where I now have a house that I built in 2003 and every turn of my head I have a wonderful life time of memories that will surrround me daily of my dear sweet dad. His gones from my sight, but he will never be far from me and thats something I will carry with me for the rest of my days on this earth. Love ya my dear sweet daddy, Love your forever your baby girl:

Comments (3)

Sponsored
J.E.S. Home Improvement
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
Loudoun County's Full-Scale Construction Firm