SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
youngestdaughter

going nuts?

youngestdaughter
14 years ago

When my Momma died last year, my sister gave me her watch. It had been my Dad's but for years Mom wore it because it has a big face. Well I need glasses to see a small face and my sister thought I would get a lot of use out of Momma watch. I have, but everytime I would ware it I would get this funny feeling.I didn't know if I was having a spiritual expierence or not. I could SMELL my Momma. I didnt connect it to the watch untill today. It still smells like her favorite perfume! Up until today I was just getting a slight whiff and the smell seemed to come from no where, and I would cry just remembering her. I would ask the open air, Momma are you there? Well, Her watch was there, seems that every time I waved that arm near my face I could smell it. On one hand its is very funny and I can see her laughing deep and hardy with my Dad about it. I was always their family clown.

On the other hand, I wish there was still some mystery, some hope of ... oh I dont know. Has anyone ever had a similaur expierence? Thanks Vicki

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Industry Leading Landscape Contractors in Franklin County, OH