Return to the Grieving Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
For Terri - Picture of Jamie for her Birthday on Aug 5th

Posted by dcrowex (dcrowex@aol.com) on
Tue, Aug 3, 04 at 10:00

Terri, this is for you.....I wanted to post this early, before her birthday.

Let us not forget how beautiful Jamie was inside and out. And let us never forget that we must not let our grief surpass the celebration of her life.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: For Terri - Picture of Jamie for her Birthday on Aug 5th

thank you deb.....i love you

o

What a beautiful young lady, your Jamie was, Terri. How old was she is this photo?
Will be thinking about you all, and her little son as well.
(((all of you)))) Derry

o

thank you ......she was either 17 or 19 when this was taken....she had kole when she was 18..so i know it was either before or after that...

o

honey, you are quite welcome. i wanted to share this with the forum. as her birthday approaches, this will be such a hard time for you.....

deb

o

She's just lovely, Terri. Really a beautiful girland still is, in every way.

o

What a beautiful, beautiful child. I'll be thinking of your family this week, Terri.

o

Terri, she is so beautiful. I will have special thoughts and prayers for you all on her birthday.
Lu

o

Terri, Your Jamie is beautiful!! Thoughts and prayers for you and your family!!! Blessings, Nora

o

Terri...thinking of you as the day begins. A bittersweet one for you and the family. I know you will spend time with Jamie today, a milestone birthday for sure. Take care, Derry

o

Derry, that is nice of you to send that message to Terri. I know this is a real tough day for her. She is definitely in my heart and thoughts today.

deb

o

thank all of you sooooooo much...just knowing that i have your thoughts and prayers makes the day alittle easier...i know she will be here today to give me the strength i need

o

Do you have a memorial page for Jamie? This would be a beautiful photo for such a page. Marking occasions are hard; wanted you to know that others think of your family.
Nell

o

Terri,
I am very sorry for your loss of Jamie. She certainly was a beautiful girl and even though I didn't know her, I'm sure she was lovely in all aspects of her personality as well.
What a nice thing for Deb to do...and what simple words can mean so much...I love you. (Choking back tears as I read this!)
Even though our children are gone from our arms, they live on forever in our hearts & memories. Hugs to you!
Emma

o

Just found this "forum", and found I could post. What a beautiful, girl you had there. My heart breaks for you! Treasure the memories....don't know if I can stay here, just to hard, and Iam sure, much harder for you all....keeping you in thoughts...Bless You....Gabby

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Grieving Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here