Return to the Grieving Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Lulie

Posted by DerryW (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 31, 05 at 8:32

Has anyone heard from Lulie Wayne?? Believe she is in the devastation zone form the hurricane.DW

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Lulie

We are fine. Thank you all so much for your concern.
We've just gotten power back on in our home, but there are many, many still without power, water, ice, food, shelter, etc. Many are desperate and it's a scary situation.
I'll write more later.
Thanks again for caring.
Lu

o
RE: Lulie

Lu, So good to hear that you all are doing o.k. As I watch the news I pray and think of all those that are going thur this horrible time....you think can this be happening here in the United States....you feel helpless on what to do....give money to the Red Cross....but that just doesn't seem like enough....when I go to the sink and turn on the water I think about all those that need a drink....when you eat you think of all those that need food....it certainly makes you think that you can never ever complain about anything in your life....when you have so much and there is so many that have nothing. May God Bless you and I pray for all those that are hurting....Nora

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Grieving Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here