SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ahope_gw

died of an overdose.just too much

ahope
14 years ago

Please tell me how long this ache will last. My son in law died of an overdose the day before yesterday and the heartache is sometimes almost unbearable.He was so fragile and too gentle and unequipped to to handle this world. In my heart of hearts I do know that God just loved him enough to take him home and not put him through anymore pain, but The hole that is in me and in the 4 little children he left behind is horrible.

I feel so much guilt. My husband and I were always the ones that he ran to to try to be healed from his addictions .To feel special and loved.He was like a son to us.Me especially. And I want just one more day with him.just one. some of you.. please please tell me how you cope in the beginning stages of this. My anger and pain is so huge right now. Im mad at drugs.Im mad at the hypocrits who Ive seen morn and cry for him now, yet they were the ones using the drugs with him with no intention of stopping him or helping him or just saying no. Im mad that it had to be such a sweet gentle soul who so desperately wanted a good life and who hated the drugs he struggled with,instead of the losers that just dont care .Im mad that my little grandchildren have no daddy! My little grandaughter will never have her daddy walk her down the isle someday. I am crying so hard right now I can barely see to write this. how did you all deal with this stage in the greiving process? Please tell me

Comments (2)

Sponsored