Return to the Grieving Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
it's happened again!!!

Posted by sheebah (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 31, 06 at 6:49

Hi, I think most of you have seen the photo of the fountain in our pond in the backyard, the fountain turned into a heartshape 2 days after my daughters funeral, my daughter loved hearts, she would sign cards and letters with a heart.
Anyway this last tuesday afternoon the 29th of august my husband turned of the fountain to feed the fish, he does this all the time, but this time it was different, the weeds turned into a heartshape, this time the fountain was off, he called me to come outside, and I was in awe of what I saw, I raced inside to get my camera and took this picture, I think she is trying to tell us she's ok, because we just struggle so much with her passing, at times I want to be with her so much.
My husband comforts me and we see a griefcounselor, but I cannot seem to get out of that intense grief, I am still thinking she is coming home, I know I'm thinking unrealistic but I can't seem to get my way out of that, I think I may have to go back on antidepressants again, I have been on them for 11 years, and stopped finally last december, I felt fine without them, and then my daughter died, now I feel I cannot cope again, I know I am person who gets depressed, I know I need help, I was hoping I would never have to be on them again, but maybe I don't have to be on them for so long this time.
Anyway here is the photo from tuesday,
Martha
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: it's happened again!!!

WOW that is truly amazing. I saw your last photo also. SOrry to hear about the anti-depressants. My dad passed in Nov. 2005 suddenly and now my mom is turning into a zombie. The doc gave her pills too. She said they make her feel sluggish. I think your daughter is still sending love to you the only way she knows you will believe its from her. I hear songs now and then my dad use to like and I know thats him telling us hes ok. I dont know what goes on in the afterlife, but I do believe they are surrounded by complete love and happiness. God will walk ahead of you and then hold your hand to help you through the hard times. I am sure your daughter would not want you to be unhappy, thats why you keep seeing hearts. She probably wants you to still remember all the good memories and leave go of all the pain. I hope that helps you sheebah. I'll send prayers your way. Someone told me once that people are born to have a purpose and that sometimes they only need a few years to accomplish that purpose, and for some of us it takes alot longer to do. I know we will all be together again someday.

o

Amazing, and comforting too. Thanks for sharing the picture.

o

Oh, Martha, that is fabulous!! How great that you were able to capture it with a camera, too.

o

It's a lovely picture.If you were to ask me what it is,I would have to say that it is your daughter telling you she is fine and happy,cause the heart stands for love and happyness.
May God be with you and your loved ones

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Grieving Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here