SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sheebah_gw

it's happened again!!!

sheebah
17 years ago

Hi, I think most of you have seen the photo of the fountain in our pond in the backyard, the fountain turned into a heartshape 2 days after my daughters funeral, my daughter loved hearts, she would sign cards and letters with a heart.

Anyway this last tuesday afternoon the 29th of august my husband turned of the fountain to feed the fish, he does this all the time, but this time it was different, the weeds turned into a heartshape, this time the fountain was off, he called me to come outside, and I was in awe of what I saw, I raced inside to get my camera and took this picture, I think she is trying to tell us she's ok, because we just struggle so much with her passing, at times I want to be with her so much.

My husband comforts me and we see a griefcounselor, but I cannot seem to get out of that intense grief, I am still thinking she is coming home, I know I'm thinking unrealistic but I can't seem to get my way out of that, I think I may have to go back on antidepressants again, I have been on them for 11 years, and stopped finally last december, I felt fine without them, and then my daughter died, now I feel I cannot cope again, I know I am person who gets depressed, I know I need help, I was hoping I would never have to be on them again, but maybe I don't have to be on them for so long this time.

Anyway here is the photo from tuesday,

Martha

{{gwi:1536906}}

Comments (4)

Sponsored