SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
brycesmommy

News..

Brycesmommy
18 years ago

Hi everyone. I have some news...I wasn't sure how to take it at first but after some long talks I'm sure we'll be o.k....We found out that we are expecting another baby.

Before Bryce passed away we talked about having another baby but after his accident I swore I wouldn't have another one out of fear of something happening again. I couldn't bear the thought of losing another child.

But in the last couple months my husband & I have grown very close (closer than we ever have been). We just developed a totally different connection then we've ever had..I believe it was with the help of Bryce's love & our love for him that got us here. We are always going to have hard times but we are able to be there for each other. If I didn't have him I don't think I would have been able to get through any of this.

This wasn't planned so we believe that it was meant to be & will be another blessing..Just like Bryce was & always will be to us. When we found out it felt like Bryce was everywhere with us. It felt like he was telling us we'd be o.k & that he's alright.

I'm just scared that people will think we are having this baby to replace Bryce but that could NEVER happen. He'll always be with us in our hearts for the rest of our life. And he will always be a part of our lives. His new brother or sister will know everything about him & have him as a part of their life too. Even though this child will never meet him physically, I know he will be in their heart forever.

If anyone has any advice I would really appreciate hearing some.

Comments (19)

Sponsored