Return to the Grieving Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Difficulties my sister's death

Posted by luvalotmum (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 21, 07 at 0:46

On Aug 10, 2007, my sister was killed in a single car crash. The reality still hasn't hit home yet. She was only 35.

Our family already had difficulties b4 her death, as my parents seperated two years prior. Now in her death, you would think we could put things behind us, and move on for Tammy, but arguements and tempers only seem worse. My family seems to be falling apart.

I feel so alone in this. Thank god for my husband who has been so caring and there for me and my kids....

I don't know.....

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Difficulties my sister's death

I am so sorry for the loss of your sister. I have a little bit of an idea of what you are going through, because my brother also died suddenly at 36. Bob died May 12, 2006.

I know that everyone grieves differently, and I can't begin to imagine what you are going through. I can tell you that the deep, almost unbearable pain will subside, but the sadness will linger. Hardly a moment goes by that I don't think of Bob. Sometimes though, I am able to smile instead of cry. When he first died, any laughter of mine would suddenly turn to tears.

I wish I could offer you some comfort, but I know there are no words that will make you feel better. It is a sad, terrible thing to lose someone you love so much. It is not right and not fair. Take care of youself.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Grieving Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here