SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
angel_eyes_gw

don't know what to do

angel_eyes
17 years ago

Hi. I'm new here. Like everyone else I wish I wasn't here for the reason I am. Reading some of the stories here has made me realize I'm not alone. A month ago I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. We were so excited. He would have been my 3rd child. My second with my husband. I have a 6 year old son that I had when I was 18 & we have a 3 year old daughter together. He also has a 13 year old daughter. We just got married 6 months ago. I was 3 months pregnant & that's when we told everyone the news! Everything was perfect throughout the entire pregnancy. Why didn't anyone notice something was wrong?? My husband's a doctor & he's blaming himself that he didn't know there was a problem. When our son was born on July 15th we found out he was in heart failure & there was nothing that could be done in time. His little heart wasn't strong enough & he passed away on July 25th. We are devastated. How do we explain to our children that their baby brother isn't coming home?? We just don't know what to do. We both work with sick & dying patients Everyday (I'm a nurse) but it's not the same when it's your own child. Any advice would be much appreciated. I don't even know how to put what I'm feeling into words.

Comments (8)

Sponsored