|After three years, I just discovered—accidentally—that the funeral home that took care of my daughter has a website that includes a "book" with a page for each person and an invitation to "light a candle" and leave thoughts and memories. Like I said, I never knew it was there. I left a message for Jill, and then emailed some of her friends and mine. They're starting to leave messages.
I mention this just in case your funeral home has a similar online service that you don't know about.
|Susan, thanks. Send us the link to the site so we can read the messages. Lu|
Return to the Grieving Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here