Wed, Jul 21, 04 at 15:15
|After three years, I just discovered—accidentally—that the funeral home that took care of my daughter has a website that includes a "book" with a page for each person and an invitation to "light a candle" and leave thoughts and memories. Like I said, I never knew it was there. I left a message for Jill, and then emailed some of her friends and mine. They're starting to leave messages.
I mention this just in case your funeral home has a similar online service that you don't know about.
|Susan, thanks. Send us the link to the site so we can read the messages. Lu|
Return to the Grieving Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.