Return to the Grieving Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
missing jamie with her birthday approaching

Posted by terrizx (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 30, 04 at 13:55

i am so depressed right now with my daughters birthday coming up in less than a week...i dont understand why this one is hitting me so much harder than last year....maybe it is because she would be 25..the same age i was when i got pregnant with her,if that makes sense....i have been reliving how happy i was when i found out i was pregnant with her and the day i had her.....and i find myself getting deeper into depression....i miss her so much..kole said he wishes we could send her a cake up in a hot air balloon so she could blow out her candles....please pray for us on her birthday august 5th...

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: missing jamie with her birthday approaching

I'll keep you in my prayers. Try to be strong; your grandson and son need your strength to draw from.

o

I know what you are feeling,Terri. Birthdays are always especially hard for us. Kole seems so precious. Poor little darling. He is so lucky to have you, though.
I will keep you all in my prayers. Try to do something special in Jamie's memory on her birthday. Plant something that can grow and symbolize her spirit still being around.
Much love sent to you with a big hug.
Lu

o

(((Terri))). Be gentle with yourself this week and through her birthday. There are a lot of memories to re-live. Give yourself time for them, even tho you feel sad. You both deserve that time. Shalom...Derry

o

terri, i know that day is approaching. i know how hard this must be for you. you are doing such a wonderful job with kole, and i cant help but think jamie is resting in peace because she knows how wonderful you are raising kole. there is nothing i can say that would ease your pain, i can only hope and pray that you get thru this period and are able to remember the happier times you had when she was with you.
you know your family loves you and our thoughts are with you. we look forward to seeing you in a couple weeks and being able to talk.
deb

o

Dreading the first birthday (October for me).

Terry, I know there aren't any words that will take away your grief. However... I know Jaime and Dan would NOT want us to feel this heart wrenching pain. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. Rest a little easier knowing that she loved you very much and wouldn't want you to suffer.

o

Terri,

Consider it done.

o

thank you all for listening...i dont know what i would do if it werent for all of you and your kindnes and understanding and prayers...thanks again

o

Terri, You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers on Thursday. (((HUGS))) Carol

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Grieving Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here