Return to the Grieving Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Just checking in

Posted by Brycesmommy (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 24, 05 at 13:18

Hi everyone. Just thought I'd see how you are all doing. I have been doing pretty good lately but I still have some bad moments. I know I'll have those for the rest of my life but I'm at least starting to have good ones too. Hopefully they will outweigh the bad ones one day! Anyway, I hope everyone is doing alright. I'll try to keep in touch on here as much as I can but I do come & read the posts often. Just not always something to say. Take care everyone!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Just checking in

I was just thinking about you yesterday and hoping you were okay. It's good to hear from you and I wish you increasing strength and peace of mind.

o

Good to hear from you. I'm glad you're starting to have some good days.

Susan

o

Hey! I'm so glad you checked in. Glad also that you are doing pretty good. You are right, we'll probably always have some bad days mixed with the good ones, but that's because we loved so much.
Lu

o

I'm glad you checked in, too. You're so often in my thoughts and prayers. We,too, have some good moments, but the bad ones come,too, and often when we least expect them to. I'm glad you're able to smile about some things again. Your little guy will always be with you. Bless you.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Grieving Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here