Return to the Grieving Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I am back again!

Posted by Betty_The_Villages (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 12, 04 at 9:38

To those whom may remember me.
I have not been on this forum for a while since my husband passed away. I miss some of you that I had got more acquainted with. I lost all my e-mail addresses. If you remember me let me know. I always had sent out some good emails to some of you and always heard back from you.
A big change has come into my life.
If you reply here on this forum I can write you personally.
Betty in Florida

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I am back again!

Hey, Betty! Of course I remember you! How have you been?
I hope that you have been "good" busy. I've been very busy also and you may have read that my precious mom passed away on June 3. I miss her terribly, but I'm managing. I still have so much to live for, mainly my precious family members that are still with me. I know that I will see Mom and Christin again and that is what keeps me going.
I can't wait to hear back from you.
Lu

o

Lu,
I am doing very well. If you have not read on the caregivers forum, I met a very wonderful man. He is 80 and I am 81. I met him on the Internet. He lives 43 miles from me. Well now we live together in his house. We were married July 4th of this year. I was so lonely and so was he. We both lost our spouse over a year ago. We are so compatable and get alone very good. We both like the same things. Our children are all very happy for us. I know I would not of lasted very long in this world if I had not met Bob.
I am so sorry to hear that you lost your Mom. There is such a void in a person's life after they lose someone so close to them. And losing a mother is very sad.
God Bless!
Betty in Florida

o

Congratulations to Bob and Best Wishes to you, Betty. Now go fix your member page to reflect your new status, but leave the info about the wonderful man to whom you were married 59 years.

You are truly Blessed to have found each other and your children's blessings to you are wonderful to hear about.

o

Just to let you know, I went back and added to my profile.
You will be so surprised to read where I met Bob.
Let me know what you think. I have pictures but do not know how to put them on here.
God Bless!
Betty in Florida

o

Betty, that is wonderful. I did not know you back then, I was not brought into this forum until this year. I wish I never had to be but so does every one else. God bless you for finding someone. My husband passed just this January.
Nan

o

Nan and All,
None of us wanted to ever come to this forum, but we can find people that have been there to help us through this sad time. I know I did. I was so lonely till I met Bob.
Everone needs somebody when they are so lonely and life must go on.
God Bless!
Betty in Florida

o

Betty, I am so happy for you and Bob. I can see your joy in your posts. Everybody needs somebody. I haven't visited this forum much lately. With so much to do outside I haven't had time for much of anything else. I'm really glad I checked in to hear your good news. Congratulations!!!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Grieving Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here