SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
amom2_2006

every morning tears

amom2_2006
17 years ago

I feel like this will never end...every morning I wake up with tears in my eyes before I even open them....I second guess all the conversations I ever had with my son...if I did enough for him while he was here...if he can really hear me...why is it that we don't show all the love we have for someone while they are here and feel such emptiness when they are gone...what did he think in the moments before his life ended? My sister got married this week end and while I was on the altar I started crying thinking I will never see my son get married...I will never see his grandchildren...he was the one that would brought his children over to see me...he was the one who showed his love for me in all the funny, quirky ways...his older brother just isn't like that and his wife is not the kind of person who will get close to me...but, I was very close to my sons girlfriend (fiance) and all the girls he had dated in his young life I always got along with...I can't stop this feeling and it is so disheartening...

Comments (8)

Sponsored