Return to the Grieving Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Two loses this month

Posted by mary7060_mi (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 29, 06 at 9:12

Hi everyone,

This has been a terrible month so far. On July 4th. my mother passed away. She was 96 and doing well healthwise and her mind was still pretty sharp. Her heart just got tired and she went fast. My sister had a brain aneurysm four days later. She was doing ok, then had another stroke which was major they said. But, she then started getting better, could move her left arm and leg (which she couldn't do before), she knew everyone and was asking all kinds of questions. They took out the feeding tubes and she was eating soft meals. On Sunday after a little outing in her wheelchair to the courtyard for some sun, she had another stroke which was fatal. Her funeral was Thurs, the 27th.Everyone was so shocked as she was doing so well. I was there for the first week, but wish I could have been there when she was alert and talking. I know she is with my mother and I wonder if God took my mother first so she could help my sister when her time came.I know they are both in a better place and I try to focus on that and the good times we all had together.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Two loses this month

Mary,
I'm so sorry you've had these 2 significant losses this month!
Please remember to be kind to yourself and allow yourself to grieve! I'll be praying for you and your family!
Angela

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Grieving Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here