SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marylmi

Two loses this month

marylmi
17 years ago

Hi everyone,

This has been a terrible month so far. On July 4th. my mother passed away. She was 96 and doing well healthwise and her mind was still pretty sharp. Her heart just got tired and she went fast. My sister had a brain aneurysm four days later. She was doing ok, then had another stroke which was major they said. But, she then started getting better, could move her left arm and leg (which she couldn't do before), she knew everyone and was asking all kinds of questions. They took out the feeding tubes and she was eating soft meals. On Sunday after a little outing in her wheelchair to the courtyard for some sun, she had another stroke which was fatal. Her funeral was Thurs, the 27th.Everyone was so shocked as she was doing so well. I was there for the first week, but wish I could have been there when she was alert and talking. I know she is with my mother and I wonder if God took my mother first so she could help my sister when her time came.I know they are both in a better place and I try to focus on that and the good times we all had together.

Comment (1)

Sponsored