SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
shirleyinadirondacks

My Daughter's Birthday

was Saturday. She died in December of 04. My brother-in-law's birthday was the same day as Shelly's. His kids put on a party for him and we went. I got thru the day pretty good and then yesterday was my Mom's birthday and w all went to brunch with her. She was 83. Rollie(DH) and I did real good and didn't dampen anybody's spirits.

Today I don't want to move. I don't care about anything. I have two different medical appointments and I just wanna stay home and whine! One of my sisters is driving me to the apps., so I can't get out of them.

My husband asked me if I wanted the hamburger for supper tonight and I said yes. Why cook? I told you I was whining!

I'm having more trouble right now than I've had since Shelly died. I know it's normal but I'm making tears in the eye that doen't make tears.

My DH has gone to work and is keeping busy, but he's been a bit short tempered lately and he never is!!! Our two sons and other daughter have been on the phone to us several times this weekend.

I really didn't have anything to say. It's just that you people are such a comfort.

shirley

Comments (6)

Sponsored