Return to the Grieving Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Why did they ruin this site?

Posted by maggie200 (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 29, 11 at 1:39

Looks like this site just died. I am sorry someone did this to those folks who needed help.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Why did they ruin this site?

hi Maggie
i read your post then came back to it. i am one of those people who just doesn't like to cause waves, but i do have to agree with you. i used to post all the time on caregives, and well...you can see that i am here now. when i lost my husband i thought ok here is a good site, well, i guess i was wrong. i found that quite afew folks out there were well...cold, yes i know why we are all on this site, but we are all here for the same reason basically to have someone hear us and get a hug and shed a tear, and sometimes have a little smile. our lives will never,never be the same and no one will ever take our love ones place and we are not looking to replace them. life is tough, i seem to think that lately no one smiles or can say anything nice to anyone, they just seem to think how can i be rude and tick this person off. As you can see by the time of my post, i am having a back night, it has been over 4 years since i lost my Al and i still have a hard time coping. so everyone out there, lets all start afresh, i start another post so tell us all about you and how do you cope. enjoy the day, and smell the flowers!

debbie

o
RE: Why did they ruin this site?

Deborah, I am sorry that no one got back to you. I think the place to go is the kitchen table site. People talk about a lot of different things and when you are suffering they will pitch in.Go over there and get involved. You have so many changes in your life that are hard to get used to (who wants to get used to them.) So you will find widows and people with interesting things to say who are kind. I hope to see you there soon. Let this one die if that is the right word. You'll be able to read the stories over there anytime you want. Go on :-)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Grieving Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here