SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
berniekelly_gw

chat

berniekelly
16 years ago

How is everyone - I am just writing to have a general moan, I am finding myself alone again, my little girl is at a neighbours house, she seems to go out of the house to play as much as possible which kinda leaves me stranded. I tidied up a bit but couldn't really get into it and had a bath which wasn't relaxing and then i turned on the computer and started looking at kitchen designs - I just want to be doing something but what, I have decorated, re-arranged furniture, bought a few bits and now I am on to bigger plans the kitchen - it has needed replacing with years but we always put it off and now I think weren't we silly (any few pound we had was put away for a rainy day). To day the holiday I mentioned last night seems like a really bad idea - I will go out of mind sitting on a deck chair watching other families - I might arrange a short trip with family instead then again I might change my mind tomorrow. Do you find you cannot settle and just feel contented - I try to read or watch tv but my mind wanders. All day to day I have missed Hugh.

Comments (4)

Sponsored