Return to the Grieving Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My Mom

Posted by Lulie___Wayne (lulieathome@aol.com) on
Fri, Jun 4, 04 at 8:23

I just wanted you all to know that Mom left us at 10:52 yesterday morning. Her funeral is tomorrow at 10:00 and wake tonight. Thank you all for all the prayers.
Lu

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My Mom

Lulie, much sympathy. As hard as this is, I know you would not have wanted your mom to descend any deeper into Alzheimer's. She is truly free now. Let us know if any signs come to you.

Big hugs,

Susan

o

Lulie,Truly sorry that you lost your mom. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Julie

o

So sorry, Lu. My thoughts are with your family.

o

((((( LU )))))
I'm so sorry. I wish you the strength and peace you deserve so very much!!!
-Stef

o

Lulie, I am so sorry for your loss. my thoughts are with

you. (((LULIE)))

Patty

o

lule...my heart goes out to you and the loss of your mother.....we will all pray for God to give you the strength you need.....may you find some comfort knowing she is with your darling daughter...GOD BLESS YOU...terri

o

I am so sorry, Lulie, but I bet Chris and her grandma were happy to see each other. ((((((((hugs))))))))

o

lu i'm so sorry you will be in my thoughts and prayers
merry

o

We get prepared, we're never ready.
I hope the memories of the good times are a comfort for you.
Your best was good enough, always.
Lu, you're to be admired for the inspiration that you give others.

Nell

o

((((Lulie)))))

Christin and your mom are having their reunion now
and your mom can keep her company til you get there.

Jan

o

Just be comforted in knowing your daughter was waiting for your mother with open arms. Now your mother will be there to take care of her.

o

Lu, I am so sorry for your loss. Your mother and Chris will be waiting for you with open arms when your time arrives. God bless you.

o

Dear Lu,
So very sorry to hear of your Mom's passing. We sympathize with your loss. Please know that there are special friends here, and there, that will keep you in their thoughts through the rough days ahead. Hugs!!!!
Emma

o

Lu,

Love Lives On

Those we love are never really lost to us--
we feel them in so many special ways--
through friends they always cared about
and dreams they left behind,
in beauty that they added to our days...
in words of wisdom we still carry with us
and memories that never will be gone...

I'm so sorry for your loss Lu. I haven't been visiting here for a while. I've kept myself busy with my flowers, gardening and fish pond. My mom loved her flowers and I think of her when I'm working in them.

o

Lu, I am sorry for your loss....thinking of you.

deb

o

Lu.....this is the first time I've been to the forum in ages! I'm so very sorry you've lost your Mom! Please know that my thought and Prayers are with you!!!!

o

Lulie, I'm so sorry for the loss of your mom.
Tammy

o

My deepest sympathies! I had lost my mother on May 30th of this year. Just days before you lost yours. Mine to a sudden massive heart attack.

Wishing you all the best in this very difficult time. I can truly feel for you as we are both grieving over our mothers.

Take care!

o

Oh, Lulie, I'm so sorry I haven't seen your post earlier! And I'm also so sorry about your mom.

o

Lulie, I'm so sorry that you have lost your dear mother. As you known, I lost my mom 3 months ago. You give so much to others on this forum. I wish you strength and peace, and comfort in the knowledge that your daughter and mother have each other now.
Joanie

o

Well said Jonnie38!

I have comfort in knowing my mother has her parents, grand parents, my grandparents from my dad's side and our 16-year old Pekingese. In a way I sort of envy her. :)

Take care...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Grieving Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here