Return to the Grieving Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
can some one help please???

Posted by sheebah (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 29, 06 at 2:12

Hello, I just replied earlier to the message on ''signs'' I would love to show you all the photo of my pond and the fountain that turned into a heartshape for 1 hour after my daughter passed, does anyone know how to post that photo??
I have it uploaded on the Flick'r site.
Many thanks
Martha

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: can some one help please???

Hi Martha,

Click on the picture to open it up in Flickr. Then right-click on it to display a menu.

Click on Properties. Another box will open.

Copy (Ctrl+C) the Address (URL).

Then go to the post where you want to place the picture.

Type the following:

(img src="_________________") EXCEPT don't use the parentheses. Instead, use these: < >. I can't type them in that way because they would disappear--as yours will if you do it right. And paste the URL (Ctrl+V) where I have the line. (Delete the line.) Be sure to pay attention to spacing and quotation marks.

If my directions are too confusing, give me the address of your Flickr site and I'll do it for you.

Susan

o

Hi Susan, thank you so much for your directions, I have now downloaded the picture under "signs"
Martha

o

Martha, I just saw your picture that you posted, and also commented. I'm so happy that you got this sign from your daughter. I know that it must really give you a lot of comfort!!
Lu

o

Glad you had success with it, Martha. Just so you know, when you preview your post, the photo should appear in it. If it doesn't (if you just see the code you typed in), you'll know something's wrong and you should start again.

Susan

o

Martha...I just saw your photo. How wonderful! I'm absolutely sure your daughter was telling you that she was near you.

o

HI, I just posted another pic of the fountain under" signs" it shows how the fountain is normally, just a dome shape, it only changed in the heart shape that sunday, and it never happened again since.
Martha

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Grieving Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here