The innocent can never last

wake me up when september ends

like my father's come to pass

twenty years has gone so fast

To listen:

Here is a link that might be useful: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj4qfCNQB6s&feature=related

Comments (45)

• tenderchichi
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Our loved ones, parents, may not fit the complete description of the Dad in this song but the message is clear. It is a tribute to those who Left us their Love and Values...and memories to Cherish about them.

Leader of The Band/
    Dan Fogelberg

An only child
    Alone and wild
    A cabinet makers son
    His hands were meant
    For different work
    And his heart was known
    To none --
    He left his home
    And went his lone
    And solitary way
    And he gave to me
    A gift I know I never
    Can repay

A quiet man of music
    Denied a simpler fate
    He tried to be a soldier once
    But his music wouldnt wait
    He earned his love
    Through discipline
    A thundering, velvet hand
    His gentle means of sculpting souls
    Took me years to understand.

The leader of the band is tired
    And his eyes are growing old
    But his blood runs through
    My instrument
    And his song is in my soul --
    My life has been a poor attempt
    To imitate the man
    Im just a living legacy
    To the leader of the band.

My brothers lives were
    Different
    For they heard another call
    One went to chicago
    And the other to st. paul
    And Im in colorado
    When Im not in some hotel
    Living out this life Ive chose
    And come to know so well.

I thank you for the music
    And your stories of the road
    I thank you for the freedom
    When it came my time to go --
    I thank you for the kindness
    And the times when you got tough
    And, pap, I dont think i
    Said i love you near enough --

The leader of the band is tired
    And his eyes are growing old
    But his blood runs through
    My instrument
    And his song is in my soul --
    My life has been a poor attempt
    To imitate the man
    Im just a living legacy
    To the leader of the band
    I am the living legacy
    To the leader of the band.

To listen:

Here is a link that might be useful: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cy3GHCy49Dw

• tenderchichi
    Original Author
    15 years ago

For my Dad and my Childrens' Papa:

"Sunday Will Never Be the Same"
    Spanky & Our Gang

I remember Sunday morning
    I would meet him at the park
    We'd walk together hand in hand
    'Til it was almost dark

Now I wake up Sunday morning
    Walk across the way to find
    Nobody waiting for me
    Sunday's just another day

Sunday will never be the same
    I've lost my Sunday-song,
    He'll not be back again

Sunny afternoons that make me
    Feel so warm inside
    Have turned as cold and grey as ashes
    As I feel the embers die

No longer can I walk these paths
    For they have changed
    I must be on, the sun is gone
    And I think it's gonna rain

I've lost my Sunday-song
    He'll not be back again

I remember children
    Feeding flocks of pigeons
    I remember sunshine
    And you were mine

I've lost my Sunday song,
    He'll not be back again [...fade]

Here is a link that might be useful: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzu-ujCg0Vk

• Related Discussions

What's a song you think the world........

Q

Comments (13)
    Ball of Confusion by the Temptations Eddie: People moving out, people moving in. Why, because of the color of their skin. Run, run, run but you sure can't hide. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. Vote for me and I'll set you free. Rap on, brother, rap on. Dennis: Well, the only person talking about love thy brother is the...(preacher.) And it seems nobody's interested in learning but the...(teacher.) Segregation, determination, demonstration, integration, Aggravation, humiliation, obligation to our nation. Ball of confusion. Oh yeah, that's what the world is today. Woo, hey, hey. Paul: The sale of pills are at an all time high. Young folks walking round with their heads in the sky. The cities ablaze in the summer time. And oh, the beat goes on. Dennis: Evolution, revolution, gun control, sound of soul. Shooting rockets to the moon, kids growing up too soon. Politicians say more taxes will solve everything. Melvin: And the band played on. So, round and around and around we go. Where the world's headed, nobody knows. [Instrumental] Oh, great GoogaMooga, can't you hear me talking to you. Just a ball of confusion. Oh yeah, that's what the world is today. Woo, hey, hey. Eddie: Fear in the air, tension everywhere. Unemployment rising fast, the Beatles new record's a gas. Dennis: And the only safe place to live is on an Indian reservation. Melvin: And the band played on. Eve of destruction, tax deduction, city inspectors, bill collectors, Mod clothes in demand, population out of hand, suicide, too many bills, Hippies moving to the hills. People all over the world are shouting, 'End the war.' Melvin: And the band played on. [Instrumental] Great GoogaMooga, can't you hear me talking to you. Sayin'... ball of confusion. That's what the world is today, hey, hey. Let me hear ya, let me hear ya, let me hear ya. Sayin'... ball of confusion. That's what the world is today, hey, hey. Let me hear ya, let me hear ya, let me hear ya, let me hear ya, let me hear ya. Sayin'... ball of confusion.
    ...See More

This is The Song My Best Friends Daughter Sang @ Ronnie's Funeral

Q

Comments (39)
    I get a message it cant be opened because of a corrupt or incorrect file type and its reccommended I cancel the download cause it wants to save in my computer somewhere? I did look up the lyrics online yesterday because I couldn't hear it and what I read was VERY beautiful!!!! I wish I could hear it sung!
    ...See More

#1 Song on the day you were born

Q

Comments (58)
    Ha!! Duke of Earl by Gene Chandler....always liked that song!!! My movie is State Fair! Pretty good movie! justterrilynn, A Summer Place is a great movie; very scandalous for it's time. Richard Egan and Dorothy Maguire are wonderful in it; Sandra Dee and Troy Donohue are fine but I enjoy Dorothy Maguire. There are a few renditions of the Theme from A Summer Place but my favorite is by the Percy Faith Orchestra, which is the version you hear in the movie.
    ...See More

Panic Attack, Grief? (long)

Q

Comments (35)
    Thank you everyone for your kind advice and condolences. Sending my condolences out to those of you have lost loved ones and friends. I am kind of thinking it wasn't a panic attack because I remember when my sister and my friend used to have them and they kind of went out of control during the situation. It also isn't my heart because I have recently had my yearly check ups and heart ultrasound with the cardiologist and my heart is ok. It must be grief but my feelings are different this time losing Paul even though I was extremely close to my sisters, they were suffering from terminal cancer and were expecting to die. Paul's death was so unexpected for him and shocking for me. I have handled grief pretty well over the years but as I told my niece and warned her sometimes it gets worse as time moves on. I do find meditation and reading passages in a small book I have about grieving to be helpful during those times. I don't know if it is anxiety either, I have family members who experience it quite often to the point they just hide away. Same for depression. I don't know how I lucked out but I have never felt depression or experienced it. I am always upbeat and always find joy in something every day. I learned finding the joy in something every day while caring for my Mom because it was pretty tough all those years ago. I do feel and experience grief and the sadness of losing someone but I know what it is I am experiencing and then it goes away. When I think of Paul and how I was told how chatty he was on the drive to London, happy to be having this surgery done so he could get back out doing the thing he loved it just breaks my heart and that is when I get that feeling and tightness in my chest. He didn't know he would never come back home. I am trying not to think this way because that is when his death hurts me the most. I start thinking of all the things I will miss about him and the surprises he would do. I remember the time I came home and their was a huge wrapped box near the Christmas tree. He always wrapped the girl's gifts from Santa here so I assumed that was one of the gifts. I did look at the box wondering about it, felt how heavy it was and it couldn't be picked up. I remember telling the KT about this gift that appeared and posted the picture of the wrapped box and you all were guessing what it might be and many of you were right. I went out with Paul the next day and he asked me if I opened the box and I said no, how would I know it was for me. He asked if I peeked and I said no but the people at the KT were guessing as to what it was. When we got home he told me to open it, before Christmas. It was a Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer. He said it was to help me bake the huge batches of cookies I used to make and give away at Christmas. I was so shocked at his surprise and at the KTers guessing correctly as to what was in the box. Many Christmas Eve's, late at night he would call and say check the porch or if I was out and came home after midnight there would be something on the porch. He would leave big filled Christmas stockings hanging from the porch railings for me and my sister. Last Christmas he did it again. He would pick out the best stocking stuffers. One year the stocking was huge about 5 feet long. Many times in the morning or afternoon I would look out the window to see a large cup of coffee on the curb in front of the house. Instead of getting out of the car to put it on the porch or bring it into the house because of his bad knee he would open the car door and leave it on the curb. If I didn't see it, he eventually would call to see if I got the coffee. He was like my Dad because my Dad like surprising people too. I am going to miss those little surprises. A few years after our Mom and Dad split up and my Mom left us I didn't want to be chief cook and bottle washer, cooking dinners for my Dad, making sure Paul got up for school I moved away, eventually my Dad moved elsewhere and Paul had the house to himself although my Mom and Dad came by weekly. Since Paul died Paul's friends are talking about the greatest party ever held in Riverside. Paul and his friends had a beach party in the winter in our house. They brought truck loads of sand into the house, hung big stuffed fish and nets on the walls. I had concerned neighbours calling me in Calgary where I had moved to. One neighbour even chastised Paul about the sand being brought into the house. So many people, even some high school teachers came to this party. No damage was done, everyone had a great time and 2 days later everything was cleaned up. Paul was so lucky my Dad didn't happen to drop in or my Mom. Years later when we told my Mom about the party she didn't believe it until we showed her the pictures. haha my Dad would have lost control if he had seen that. But everyone is remembering Paul's beach party. I hardly saw Paul during the pandemic, I wasn't letting anyone into my house and he was being careful because of Laura but I talked to him online everyday. I took all his phone calls from his Doctors, and his appointments and then relayed them on to him. So I sometimes think he is still just going about his business and is not dead but I really know he is. I had 4 living brothers, 3 older and 1 younger. My sisters were 16 and 10 years older than me. The 2 oldest brothers were nice to me, my next oldest brother who was 6 years older and Paul tortured me haha. I got blamed for everything because Paul was too young and the other brother was too old but it was always them. I don't know how I survived. There were times during my teenage years I would have easily killed Paul if I could. During those days of the month I would have to lock myself in my bedroom and read so I wouldn't kill him haha. We had some good fights and my Dad said most of the time Paul got what he deserved if I hit him where it hurt. Funny when you grow up all that goes away and you start liking each other. This one picture I will post shows me standing on the porch looking upset, I was playing outside on the porch with my dolls and then the brothers start in, most likely teasing me or taking my dolls. You can see Paul's shadow off to the side mimicking me crying. I have lots of memories with Paul that I will cherish, and can share with his daughter. Also how stubborn and annoying he could be. Talking about him here has helped, the only time I seem to feel that chest tightness is when I think he didn't know what was going to happen. My mental health is fine and the grief just has to be experienced and the feelings that go with it but then you have to good memories to take away from the sad feelings. Thanks again for listening. This is one of Paul's photos that I will treasure.
    ...See More
  • tenderchichi
    Original Author
    15 years ago

"HEARTS CAN DO NO MORE...."
    Stevens: How Can I Tell You

How can I tell you that I love you, I love you
    But I cant think of right words to say
    I long to tell you that Im always thinking of you
    Im always thinking of you, but my words
    Just blow away, just blow away
    It always ends up to one thing, honey
    And I cant think of right words to say
    Wherever I am girl, Im always walking with you
    Im always walking with you, but I look and youre not there
    Whoever Im with, Im always, always talking to you
    Im always talking to you, and Im sad that
    You cant hear, sad that you cant hear
    It always ends up to one thing, honey,
    When I look and youre not there
    I need to know you, need to feel my arms around you
    Feel my arms around you, like a sea around a shore
    And -- each night and day I pray, in hope
    That I might find you, in hope that I might
    Find you, because hearts can do no more
    It always ends up to one thing honey, still I kneel upon the floor
    How can I tell you that I love you, I love you
    But I cant think of right words to say
    I long to tell you that Im always thinking of you
    Im always thinking of you....
    It always ends up to one thing honey
    And I cant think of right words to say

Here is a link that might be useful: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBwUkPYzjKs

• tenderchichi
    Original Author
    15 years ago

"Tears in Heaven"
    Eric Clapton

Would you know my name
    If I saw you in heaven
    Will it be the same
    If I saw you in heaven
    I must be strong, and carry on
    Cause I know I don't belong
    Here in heaven

Would you hold my hand
    If I saw you in heaven
    Would you help me stand
    If I saw you in heaven
    I'll find my way, through night and day
    Cause I know I just can't stay
    Here in heaven

Time can bring you down
    Time can bend your knee
    Time can break your heart
    Have you begging please
    Begging please

(instrumental)

Beyond the door
    There's peace I'm sure.
    And I know there'll be no more...
    Tears in heaven

Would you know my name
    If I saw you in heaven
    Will it be the same
    If I saw you in heaven
    I must be strong, and carry on
    Here in heaven

Here in heaven

Here is a link that might be useful: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRsJlAJvOSM

• tenderchichi
    Original Author
    15 years ago

"In My Life"
    Beatles

There are places i'll remember
    All my life though some have changed
    Some forever not for better
    Some have gone and some remain
    All these places have their moments
    With lovers and friends i still can recall
    Some are dead and some are living
    In my life i've loved them all

But of all these friends and lovers
    There is no one compares with you
    And these memories lose their meaning
    When i think of love as something new
    Though i know i'll never lose affection
    For people and things that went before
    I know i'll often stop and think about them
    In my life i love you more

Though i know i'll never lose affection
    For people and things that went before
    I know i'll often stop and think about them

Here is a link that might be useful: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQzlIKen2aw

• kms4me
    15 years ago

The following song was written by Warren Zevon for his family just before he died of lung cancer. What a beautiful gift.

KEEP ME IN YOUR HEART

Shadows are fallin' and I'm runnin' out of breath
    Keep me in your heart for a while
    If I leave you it doesn't mean I love you any less

When you get up in the mornin' and you see that crazy sun
    There's a train leavin' nightly called "When All is Said and Done"

Sha-lalala-lala-li-lalala-lo

Sometimes when you're doin' simple things around the house
    Maybe you'll think of me and smile
    You know I'm tied to you like the buttons on your blouse

Hold me in your thoughts
    Take me to your dreams
    Touch me as I fall into view
    When the winter comes
    Keep the fires lit
    And I will be right next to you

Engine driver's headed north up to Pleasant Stream
    These wheels keep turnin' but they're runnin' out of steam

• tenderchichi
    Original Author
    15 years ago

For kms4me

"Keep me in your Heart"

Thought to add the link below to listen. Very moving tribute.

What can we do but to keep them in our hearts. I believe that there is a Heaven and they we will meet again.

The best tribute to my Dad's Life is to always try to be the kind of person that I know He would be proud of. Not that I must accomplish great things but that I would do my best to live by the example He set for his children.

My Dad was not a "sophisticated" person. He hated no one and was always ready to lend a helping hand with a genuine smile on His never to be forgotten dear face.

He is in my my Heart til we meet again.

Here is a link that might be useful: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7NQjLZvw44&feature=related

• Brycesmommy
    15 years ago

"I Believe" - Diamond Rio

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin
    I feel you come back again
    And itÂs like you havenÂt been gone a moment from my side,
    Like the tears were never cried,
    Like the hands of time were pulling you and me.

And with all my heart IÂm sure weÂre closer than we ever were,
    I donÂt have to hear or see IÂve got all the proof I need.
    There are more than angels watching over me

I believe
    Oh I believe

Now when you die and life goes on, I
    t doesnÂt end here
    When youÂre gone every soul has found a flight
    It never ends if IÂm right.

Our love can even reach across eternity.

I believe
    Oh I believe

Forever youÂre a part of me,
    Forever in the heart of me,
    I will hold you even longer if I can.
    Oh the people, who donÂt see the most,
    See that I believe in ghosts.
    If that makes me crazy then I am

Cuz I believe
    Oh I believe

There are more than angels watching over me.

I believe
    Oh I believe

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin,
    I feel you come back again
    And I believe.

• tenderchichi
    Original Author
    15 years ago

For brycesmommy is the link to listen to the bitter sweet song you posted.

"And with all my heart IÂm sure weÂre closer than we ever were,
    I donÂt have to hear or see IÂve got all the proof I need.
    There are more than angels watching over me...."

"They" are like Angels now. I like to think that my dear Daddy and Papa to his grandchildren can visit from time to time and is watching over us.

I know He loved all of us in His own special way.

Our Hope is in the Blessed moment when we will meet them again.

Also, never forget and treasure the Love they left behind.

• sudiepav
    15 years ago

Hi Brycesmommy...we haven't heard from you in a long time, and I'm hoping that means that your family and your twins are doing great. I think of you so often.

• tenderchichi
    Original Author
    15 years ago

My Dad loved to dance. Remembering many dances we had together. Love You Daddy.

"Dance with my Father Again"
    Luther Vandross

Verse 1:
    Back when I was a child
    Before life removed all the innocence
    My father would lift me high
    And dance with my mother and me and then
    Spend me around till I fell asleep
    Then up the stairs he would carry me
    And I knew for sure I was loved

Chorus:
    If I could get another chance
    Another walk, another dance with him
    I'd play a song that would never ever end
    How I'd love love love to dance with my father again

Verse 2:
    When I and my mother would disagree
    To get my way I would run from her to him
    He'd make me laugh just to comfort me(yeah, yeah)
    Then finally make me do just what my momma said
    Later that night, when I was asleep
    He left a dollar under my sheet
    Never dreamed that he would be gone from me

Chorus:
    If I could steal
    One final glance
    One final step
    One final dance with him
    I'd play a song that would never ever end
    Cause I'd love love love to dance with my father again

Verse 3:
    Sometimes I'd listen outside her door
    I'd hear how my mother cried for him
    (2x) I'd pray for her even more than me

I know I'm praying for much too much
    But could you send back the only man she loved
    I know you don't do it usually
    But dear Lord she' s dying to dance with my father again

Every night I fall asleep
    And this is all I ever dream

Link to "Dance with my Father Again"

Here is a link that might be useful: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-X0JcXnWEw

• tenderchichi
    Original Author
    15 years ago

"Julia"/Beatles
    written by John Lennon for his Mom.

Half of what I say is meaningless
    But I say it just to reach you,
    Julia

Julia, Julia, oceanchild, calls me
    So I sing a song of love, Julia
    Julia, seashell eyes, windy smile, calls me

Her hair of floating sky is shimmering, glimmering,
    In the sun

Julia, Julia, morning moon, touch me

When I cannot sing my heart
    I can only speak my mind, Julia

Julia, sleeping sand, silent cloud, touch me
    Hum hum hum...calls me
    So I sing a song of love for Julia, Julia, Julia

To listen:

Here is a link that might be useful: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fRSnhL0V-o

• Maura63
    15 years ago

This really isn't a Song of Remembrance -- more a Song of Grief. The very first time I heard it was within an hour after my Mom died. I was driving home from the hospital before dawn. I haven't heard it too often since then,but when I do, the timing of the particular situation is uncanny.

Dreaming With A Broken Heart by John Mayer

When you're dreaming with a broken heart
    The waking up is the hardest part
    You roll outta bed and down on your knees
    And for the moment you can hardly breathe
    Wondering was she really here?
    Is she standing in my room?
    No she's not, 'cause she's gone, gone, gone, gone, gone....

The giving up is the hardest part
    She takes you in with your crying eyes
    Then all at once you have to say goodbye
    Wondering could you stay my love?
    Will you wake up by my side?
    No she can't, 'cause she's gone, gone, gone, gone, gone....

Oooooooooohhhhhhhhh

Now do i have to fall asleep with roses in my hand
    Do i have to fall asleep with roses in my hand?
    Would you get them if i did?
    No you won't, 'cause you're gone, gone, gone, gone, gone....

The waking up is the hardest part

• darzie
    15 years ago

When I found myself in times of trouble Mother Mary comes to me singing words of wisdom. Let it be, let it be, let it be oh let it be there will be an answer , let it be. This song from the beatles always tugs at my heart and makes me cry. God bless us all!!!!!

• tenderchichi
    Original Author
    15 years ago

darzie, "Let it Be" is a melody with a lot of truth in it. Sad as it may be, we all have to go thru it. Maybe, it is necessary and will make us all grow in some better way.

Maura, at the bottom is the link to "Dreaming with a Broken Heart". Such melancholy sweetness in those words.

It is truly hard to reconcile ourselves to the fact that someone we loved is gone from our physical life, never to be seen again. I am just really starting to process that fact. I will not see my Dad again. It is really painful to take that to heart. Til we leave this earth, we will be missing them.

"Let it Be"/Beatles
    When I find myself in times of trouble, mother Mary comes to me,
    speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
    And in my hour of darkness she is standing right in front of me,

Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be.
    Whisper words of wisdom, let it be.

And when the broken hearted people living in the world agree,
    there will be an answer, let it be.
    For though they may be parted there is still a chance that they will see,
    there will be an answer. let it be.

Let it be, let it be, .....

And when the night is cloudy, there is still a light, that shines on me,
    shine until tomorrow, let it be.
    I wake up to the sound of music, mother Mary comes to me,

Let it be, let it be, .....

Here is a link that might be useful: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NZZ6tXCuO8

• Maura63
    15 years ago

Another heartbreaking favorite of mine, by Carly Simon:

Like A River

Dear mother the struggle is over now
    And your house is up for sale
    We divided your railway watches
    Between the four of us
    I fought over the pearls
    With the other girls
    But it was all a metaphor
    For what was wrong with us
    As the room is emptying out
    Your face so young comes into view
    And on the back porch is a well-worn step
    And a pool of light you can walk into

I'll wait no more for you like a daughter,
    That part of our life together is over
    But I will wait for you, forever
    Like a river...

Can you clear up the mystery of the Sphinx?
    Do you know any more about God?
    Are you dancing with Benjamin Franklin
    On the face of the moon?
    Have you reconciled with Dad?
    Does the rain still make you sad?
    Last night I swear I could feel you
    Moving through my room
    And I thought you touched my feet
    I so wanted it to be true
    In my theater there is a stage
    And a footlight you can step into...

But I will wait for you, forever
    Like a river...

In the river I know I will find the key
    And your voice will rise like the spray
    In the moment of knowing
    The tide will wash away my doubt
    'Cause you're already home
    Making it nice for when I come home
    Like the way I find my bed turned down
    Coming in from a late night out.
    Please keep reminding me
    Of what in my soul I know is true

Come in my boat, there's a seat beside me
    And two or three stars we can gaze into...

But I will wait for you forever
    Like a river...

I'll never leave, always just a dream away
    A star that's always watching
    Never turn away
    We'll never leave, always just a thought away
    A candle always burning
    Never turn away
    The moon will hide, the tree will bend
    I'm right beside you
    I'll never turn away

• Maura63
    15 years ago

Have a tissue handy....

Here is a link that might be useful: Like a River

• tenderchichi
    Original Author
    15 years ago

maura63,
    That sure can bring a tear to the eye. Tissues needed.

It asks all the right questions. Expresses all our Hopes while we wait. "Like a River..." Life runs its course.

And, the part about reconciling. People often times can 'screw up. They have regrets.

I think that the wise realize that most of the things they were hung up about during their lives didn't really matter as much as they thought. They made a big deal over small stuff.

Unfortunately, even if you come to that realization with time on your side, you can't control other people. Pride stands in the way. Sometimes, you just have to let them go and maybe they will realize too before it is too late and they go home.

The lyrics in "Like a River"/Carly Simons speak to those issues.

• kms4me
    15 years ago

This song was written by the lead singer (David Gates?) of the band 'Bread'. Though many think it's a love song, he wrote it upon the death of his father.

My father died five years ago, and I find this song going through my head whenever I think of him.

EVERYTHING I OWN

You sheltered me from harm.
    Kept me warm, kept me warm
    You gave my life to me
    Set me free, set me free
    The finest years I ever knew
    Were all the years I had with you

I would give anything I own,
    Give up me life, my heart, my home.
    I would give everything I own,
    Just to have you back again.

You taught me how to love,
    What its of, what its of.
    You never said too much,
    But still you showed the way,
    And I knew from watching you.
    Nobody else could ever know
    The part of me that can't let go.

I would give everything I own
    Just to have you back again.

Is there someone you know,
    Youre loving them so,
    But taking them all for granted.
    You may lose them one day,
    Someone takes them away,
    And they dont hear the words you long to say

I would give everything I own
    Just to have you back again
    Just to touch you once again.

• Ina Plassa_travis
    15 years ago

Warren lived across Rittenhouse Square from my grandmother's apartment, back before she had her stroke and sometimes, you could hear him playing...

he and dad were the two most influential piano players in my life, and I lost them about a year apart, so that song's gonna ache forever, I think...

this is the one I sang for Poppa.

Nettie
    When you walk through a storm
    Keep your chin up high
    And don't be afraid of the dark.
    At he end of the storm
    Is a golden sky
    And the sweet silver song of a lark.

Walk on through the wind,
    Walk on through the rain,
    Tho' your dreams be tossed and blown.Walk on, walk on
    With hope in your heart
    And you'll never walk alone,
    You'll never walk alone.

• tenderchichi
    Original Author
    15 years ago

For our Mothers, Daughters, Lovers and Good Friends. We miss you ...

RUBY TUESDAY
    (Jagger/Richards)

She would never say where she came from
    Yesterday don't matter if it's gone
    While the sun is bright
    Or in the darkest night
    No one knows
    She comes and goes

Goodbye, Ruby Tuesday
    Who could hang a name on you?
    When you change with every new day
    Still I'm gonna miss you...

Don't question why she needs to be so free
    She'll tell you it's the only way to be
    She just can't be chained
    To a life where nothing's gained
    And nothing's lost
    At such a cost

There's no time to lose, I heard her say
    Catch your dreams before they slip away
    Dying all the time
    Lose your dreams
    And you will lose your mind.
    Ain't life unkind?

Goodbye, Ruby Tuesday
    Who could hang a name on you?
    When you change with every new day
    Still I'm gonna miss you...

As performed by Melanie~

Here is a link that might be useful: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tognmHSh_Qg&feature=related

• tenderchichi
    Original Author
    15 years ago

"Never Gone"`Backstreet Boys

I really miss you, there's something I gotta say

The things we did, the things we said
    Keep comin' back to me and make me smile again
    You showed me how to face the truth
    Everything that's good in me I owe to you

Though the distance that's between us
    Now may seem to be too far
    It will never separate us
    Deep inside, I know you are

Chorus:
    Never gone, never far
    In my heart is where you are
    Always close, everyday
    Every step along the way
    Even though for now we've got to say goodbye
    I know you would be forever in my life (yeah!)
    Never gone

No, no, no, no

I walk along these empty streets
    There is not a second you're not here with me
    The love you gave, the grace you've shown
    Will always give me strength and be my cornerstone

(Somehow) somehow you found a way
    To see the best I have in me
    As long as time goes on
    I swear to you that you will be

Chorus:
    Never gone, never far
    Always close (always close), everyday (everyday yeah)
    Every step along the way
    Even though for now we've got to say goodbye
    I know you would be forever in my life (in my life, yeah)

Never gone (gone from me)
    If there's one thing I believe (I believe)
    I will see you somewhere down the road again
    (I will see you somewhere, somewhere, somewhere, somewhere)

(Never gone) Never gone, never far
    Always close (always close, always close), everyday (everyday, everyday)
    Every step along the way
    Even though for now we've got to say goodbye (yeah, yeah)
    I know you would be forever in my life

Never gone, never far
    In my heart is where you are (in my heart is where you are)
    Always close (always close), everyday (everyday)
    Every step along the way

Never gone, never far

Here is a link that might be useful: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0ACLO4Cck0

• jody_2008
    15 years ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6Zfx5qra_g
    When I get where I'm going
    on the far side of the sky.
    The first thing that I'm gonna do
    Is spread my wings and fly.

I'm gonna land beside a lion,
    and run my fingers through his mane.
    Or I might find out what it's like
    To ride a drop of rain

(Chorus:)
    Yeah when I get where I'm going,
    there'll be only happy tears.
    I will shed the sins and struggles,
    I have carried all these years.
    And I'll leave my heart wide open,
    I will love and have no fear.
    Don't cry for me down here.

I'm gonna walk with my grandaddy,
    and he'll match me step for step,
    and I'll tell him how I missed him,
    every minute since he left.
    Then I'll hug his neck.

(Chorus)

So much pain and so much darkness,
    in this world we stumble through.
    All these questions, I can't answer,
    so much work to do.

But when I get where I'm going,
    and I see my Maker's face.
    I'll stand forever in the light,
    of His amazing grace.
    there'll be only happy tears.
    Hallelujah!
    I will love and have no fear.
    When I get where I'm going.
    Yeah when I get where I'm going.

Here is a link that might be useful: When I Get Were I'm Going

• tenderchichi
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Missing our Dads at Christmas.

We will be missing our Daddy/Pappa this first Christmas without him. He was the Star on the top of our Tree and the Joy of all our Holidays. He made the Holidays so festive and enjoyed the Merrymaking. We will be missing Him. I know that he has gone Home and is in Heaven. Til me meet again Daddy!

"I'll Be Home for Christmas"` Bing Crosby

I'll be home for Christmas
    You can plan on me
    Please have snow and mistletoe
    And presents on the tree

Christmas Eve will find me
    Where the lovelight gleams
    If only in my dreams

You can plan on me
    Please have snow and mistletoe
    And presents on the tree

Christmas Eve will find me
    Where the lovelight gleams
    If only in my dreams....

To listen:

Here is a link that might be useful: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnOL3z9NNLQ

• Maura63
    15 years ago

I Will Remember You Lyrics by Sarah McLachlan

I will remember you
    Will you remember me?
    DonÂt let your life pass you by
    Weep not for the memories

Remember the good times that we had?
    I let them slip away from us when things got bad
    How clearly I first saw you smilin in the sun
    Wanna feel your warmth upon me, I wanna be the one

I will remember you
    Will you remember me?

IÂm so tired but I canÂt sleep
    Standin on the edge of something much too deep
    ItÂs funny how we feel so much but we cannot say a word
    We are screaming inside, but we canÂt be heard

But I will remember you
    Will you remember me?

IÂm so afraid to love you, but more afraid to loose
    Clinging to a past that doesnÂt let me choose
    Once there was a darkness, deep and endless night
    You gave me everything you had, oh you gave me light

And I will remember you
    Will you remember me?

And I will remember you
    Will you remember me?

• tenderchichi
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Never heard this. McLachlan has such a wonderful voice. I was struck by her song "Angel". "Will You Remember Me" is also quite amazing. Am posting a link to listen to it. Sweet sadness....

Here is a link that might be useful: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSz16ngdsG0

• tenderchichi
    Original Author
    15 years ago

"I'll Be Seeing You"~Fain/Kahal

My Dad is probably singing this song in Heaven and remembering how popular it was during the time He dated my Mom.

I'll be seeing you
    In all the old familiar places
    That this heart of mine embraces
    All day through.

In that small cafe;
    The park across the way;
    The children's carousel;
    The chestnut trees;
    The wishin' well.

I'll be seeing you
    In every lovely summer's day;
    In every thing that's light and gay.
    I'll always think of you that way.

I'll find you
    In the morning sun
    And when the night is new.
    I'll be looking at the moon,
    But I'll be seeing you.

I'll be seeing you
    In every lovely summer's day;
    In every thing that's light and gay.
    I'll always think of you that way.

I'll find you
    In the morning sun
    And when the night is new.
    I'll be looking at the moon,
    But I'll be seeing you.

To Listen:

Here is a link that might be useful: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_ewY_mYqt0&feature=related

• tenderchichi
    Original Author
    15 years ago

"Edge of 17"/Nicks

Stevie inspired to write this song after the death of her Uncle Johnathan and John Lennon.

Just like the white winged dove...
    Sings a song...
    Sounds like she's singing...
    Whoo... whoo... whoo...
    Sings a song...
    Ooo baby... ooo... said ooo

And the days go by...
    Like a strand in the wind...
    In the web that is my own...
    I begin again
    Said to my friend, baby...
    Nothin' else mattered

He was no more... than a baby then
    Well he... seemed broken hearted...
    Something within him
    But the moment... that I first laid...
    Eyes... on... him... all alone...
    On the edge of... seventeen

Sings a song...
    ooo baby... ooo... said ooo...
    Sings a song...

I went today... maybe I will go again...
    Tomorrow
    And the music there it was hauntingly...
    Familiar
    And I see you doing...
    What I try to do for me
    With the words from a poet...
    And the voice from a choir
    And a melody... nothing else mattered

Sings a song...
    ooo baby... ooo... said ooo
    Sings a song...

The clouds... never expect it...
    When it rains
    But the sea changes colours...
    But the sea...
    Does not change
    And so... with the slow... graceful flow...
    Of age
    I went forth... with an age old...
    Desire... to please
    On the edge of... seventeen

Sings a song...
    Sings a song...

Well then suddenly...
    There was no one... left standing
    In the hall... yeah yeah...
    In a flood of tears
    That no one really ever heard fall at all
    Oh I went searchin' for an answer...
    Up the stairs... and down the hall
    Not to find an answer...
    Just to hear the call
    Of a nightbird... singing...
    Come away... come away...

Sings a song
    Ooo... baby ooo... said ooo
    Sings a song...
    Ooo... baby ooo... said ooo

Well I hear you in the morning...
    And I hear you...
    At nightfall...
    Sometime to be near you...
    Is to be unable... to hear you...
    My love...
    I'm a few years older than you...

Sings a song...

Here is a link that might be useful: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaochA4mmAw&feature=related

• mikeandbarb
    15 years ago

My father has not passed but has dementia, he has changed so much. In my own way I am grieving. He is in a nursing home and it is very hard to see him having to go through this.

My song is : Daddy's Hands

I remember Daddy´s hands, folded silently in prayer.
    And reaching out to hold me, when I had a nightmare.
    You could read quite a story, in the callouses and lines.
    Years of work and worry had left their mark behind.
    I remember Daddy´s hands, how they held my Mama tight,
    And patted my back, for something done right.
    There are things that I´ve forgotten, that I loved about the man,
    But I´ll always remember the love in Daddy´s hands.

Daddy's hands were soft and kind when I was cryin´.
    Daddy´s hands, were hard as steel when I´d done wrong.
    Daddy´s hands, weren´t always gentle
    But I´ve come to understand.
    There was always love in Daddy´s hands.

I remember Daddy´s hands, working 'til they bled.
    Sacrificed unselfishly, just to keep us all fed.
    If I could do things over, I´d live my life again.
    And never take for granted the love in Daddy´s hands.

There was always love in Daddy´s hands.

There was always love .....
    In Daddy´s hands.

Then another one that I will think of when he passes a song by George Jones, See he love's my mom to this day, they divorced in 1968.

He said I'll love you 'til I die
    She told him you'll forget in time
    As the years went slowly by
    She still preyed upon his mind

He kept her picture on his wall
    Went half crazy now and then
    He still loved her through it all
    Hoping she'd come back again

Kept some letters by his bed
    Dated 1962
    He had underlined in red
    Every single I love you

I went to see him just today
    Oh but I didn't see no tears
    All dressed up to go away
    First time I'd seen him smile in years

(Chorus)
    He stopped loving her today
    They placed a wreath upon his door
    And soon they'll carry him away
    He stopped loving her today

(Spoken)
    You know she came to see him one last time
    Oh and we all wondered if she would
    And it kept running through my mind
    This time he's over her for good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua3YzTLGDW4

Here is a link that might be useful: song daddy's hands - google video

• tenderchichi
    Original Author
    15 years ago

mikeandbarb - that is so tough to see. Especially, when our parents were once so capable. Also, we want to still be able to communicate with them in a viable way. Very sad thing to have to go thru.

Added the link below to: He Stopped Loving Her Today/Jones.

Here is a link that might be useful: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xz2aNifcy20

• gumbosoup
    15 years ago

I lost a good friend today. He was 49 years old. It was totally unexpected :(

One Sweet Day
    by Boyz II Men with Mariah Carey

Sorry I never told you
    All I wanted to say
    And now it's too late to hold you
    'cause you've flown away
    So far away
    Never had I imagined
    Living without your smile
    Feeling and knowing you hear me
    It keeps me alive
    Alive

Refrain:
    And I know you're shining down on me from heaven
    Like so many friends we've lost along the way
    And I know eventually we'll be together
    One sweet day
    Eventually we'll sing in heaven

Darling I never showed you
    Assumed you'd always be there
    And I took your presence for granted
    But I always cared
    And I miss the love we shared

One sweet day

Although the sun will never shine the same
    I'll always look to a brighter day
    Lord I know when I lay me down to sleep
    You will always listen as I pray

One sweet day
    One sweet day

Sorry I never told you
    All I wanted to say

• gumbosoup
    15 years ago

This is a beautiful song. Josh Groban's voice brings tears to my eyes.

To Where You Are
    - Josh Groban

Who can say for certain
    Maybe you're still here
    I feel you all around me
    Your memory's so clear
    Deep in the stillness
    I can hear you speak
    You're still an inspiration
    Can it be..?
    That you are mine
    Forever love
    And you are watching over me from up above

Fly me up to where you are beyond the distant star
    I wish upon tonight to see you smile
    If only for awhile to know you're there
    A breath away's not far to where you are

Are you gently sleeping
    Here inside my dream
    And isn't faith believing
    All power can't be seen
    As my heart holds you
    Just one beat away
    I cherish all you gave me everyday
    'Cause you are mine
    Forever love
    Watching me from up above
    And I believe
    That angels breathe
    And that love will live on and never leave

Fly me up to where you are beyond the distant star
    I wish upon tonight to see you smile
    If only for awhile to know you're there
    A breath away's not far to where you are

I know you're there
    A breath away's not far
    To where you are

• yellow_closet_collens_gmail_com
    12 years ago

My friend was in a tragic ATV accident. He was 15. Most incredible person I had ever met.

I Miss You a Little/ John Michael Montgomery

Sometimes a song can touch a nerve
    That takes me back to you
    When I pick up my old guitar
    And I play your favorite tune
    Every now and then, some little thing
    I've buried comes bubblin' up
    And once in a while, you feel close enough to touch

I miss you a little since you've been gone
    A few little memories keep hangin' on
    I miss you a little, I guess you could say
    A little too much, a little too often
    A little more every day

When I go by our old house
    I pretend that you're still there
    Waitin' for me on the porch
    But there's just an empty chair
    Wish I could see you just one more time
    Before I drive away
    So I could stop and go inside, and say

I miss you a little since you've been gone
    A few little memories keep hangin' on
    I miss you a little, I guess you could say
    A little more every day
    A little more every day

• Beatific
    12 years ago

On October 20th, my cousin, whom I love dearly passed away last year with cancer and it has cut me to the bone. I will l always remember her and love her. She will always be a part of me!

Remember, I will still be here
    As long as you hold me, in your memory

Remember, when your dreams have ended
    Time can be transcended
    Just remember me

I am the one star that keeps burning, so brightly,
    It is the last light, to fade into the rising sun

I'm with you
    Whenever you tell, my story
    For I am all I've done

As long as you hold me, in your memory
    Remember me

I am the one voice in the cold wind, that whispers
    And if you listen, you'll hear me call across the sky

As long as I still can reach out, and touch you
    Then I will never die

Remember, I'll never leave you
    If you will only
    Remember me

Remember me...

As long as you hold me
    In your memory

Remember, when your dreams have ended
    Time can be transcended
    I live forever
    Remember me

Remember me
    Remember... me...

• tenderchichi
    Original Author
    12 years ago

'Goodbye My Lover'
    by James Blunt
    (How loved you were and are. We will all meet again in the light...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tOQsswD4Tc&feature=related
    Did I disappoint you or let you down?
    Should I be feeling guilty or let the judges frown?
    'Cause I saw the end before we'd begun,
    Yes I saw you were blinded and I knew I had won.
    So I took what's mine by eternal right.
    Took your soul out into the night.
    It may be over but it won't stop there,
    I am here for you if you'd only care.
    You touched my heart you touched my soul.
    You changed my life and all my goals.
    And love is blind and that I knew when,
    My heart was blinded by you.
    I've kissed your lips and held your hand.
    Shared your dreams and shared your bed.
    I know you well, I know your smell.
    I've been addicted to you.

[x2]
    Goodbye my lover.
    Goodbye my friend.
    You have been the one.
    You have been the one for me.

I am a dreamer and when I wake,
    You can't break my spirit - it's my dreams you take.
    And as you move on, remember me,
    Remember us and all we used to be
    I've seen you cry, I've seen you smile.
    I've watched you sleeping for a while.
    I'd be the father of your child.
    I'd spend a lifetime with you.
    I know your fears and you know mine.
    We've had our doubts but now we're fine,
    And I love you, I swear that's true.
    I cannot live without you.

[x2]
    Goodbye my lover.
    Goodbye my friend.
    You have been the one.

And I still hold your hand in mine.
    In mine when I'm asleep.
    And I will bare my soul in time,
    When I'm kneeling at your feet.
    Goodbye my lover.
    Goodbye my friend.
    You have been the one.

I'm so hollow, baby, I'm so hollow.
    I'm so, I'm so, I'm so hollow.
    I'm so hollow, baby, I'm so hollow.
    I'm so, I'm so, I'm so hollow.

• tenderchichi
    Original Author
    12 years ago

As Tears Go By
    Jaegger/Richards

It is the evening of the Day
    I sit and watch the children play
    Smiling faces I can see
    but not for me
    I sit and watch as tears go by

My riches can't buy everything
    I want to hear the children sign
    All I hear is the sound of rain
    falling on the ground
    I sit and watch as tears go by

It is the evening of the day
    I sit and watch the children play
    Doing things I used to do
    They think are new

I sit and watch as tears go by.

Here is a link that might be useful: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhPPJ5dolxU

• Burtsmomforever
    12 years ago

Great song choices. I played He Stopped Loving Her Today at my son's funeral. It was the first thing he said/sang when he started talking again at age 3. He has always loved George Jones. Leader of the Band is one of my favorite songs of all time. A song that my son loved was by one of his favorite bands Due West...So Long My Friend. He wanted it played at my sister's memorial but they couldn't do it live because they were touring. We played that song at his funeral as well, at the request of the lead singer of the band. It was written by Brad Hull of Due West.

So Long My Friend - Brad Hull
    (B. Hull) Copyright 2006

Even though I don't want to accept it
    There comes a time when everyone moves on
    I know you can't stay here forever
    And still I never thought this day would come

So long my friend
    I'll see you again
    But until then
    So long my friend

You know that you kept so many waiting
    For you to make it to the other side
    They welcome you with arms wide open
    While I can't find the words to say goodbye

These words I wish that I could tell you
    Are going to take some getting used to.

I Wish You Were Here - Chelsea Musick
    (C. Musick, N. Peaytt, A. Hacket) Copyright 2007

I took your picture off the wall
    And put it by the bed
    Helps on those sleepless nights
    When I could use a friend

When I look in the mirror
    I see your face
    But it's so hard to be mad
    When there's no one here to blame

And I never thought I'd have to let you go
    Never thought I'd say goodbye
    I never thought I'd see
    The day my daddy cried
    I guess I better go
    Just wanted to say hello
    And I miss you more with every tear
    Signed, "I wish you were here"

I know that you love me
    I still feel it in my heart
    Sometimes it's like you're here
    But we're so far apart

I have so many questions
    I just want to understand
    If God can take you from us
    Why can't he bring you back

You were the one who helped me through the day
    The one who wiped my tears away
    Now what am I supposed to do
    No one talked to me like you

• wyocmr
    12 years ago

Love this song by Mercy Me -- "Finally Home"

I'm gonna wrap my arms around my Daddy's neck
    And tell him that I've missed him

And tell him all about the person I became
    And hope that it pleased him

There's so much I want to say
    There's so much I want you to know

[chorus]
    When I finally make it home

Then I'll gaze upon the throne of the King
    Frozen in my steps

And all the questions that I swore I would ask
    Words just won't come yet

So amazed at what I've seen so much more
    Than this old mind can hold

[chorus]

And the sweetest sound these ears have yet to hear
    The voices of the angels

• tenderchichi
    Original Author
    12 years ago

For my Amazing and Talented Brother. It suits You to a "T"

No Tears/Blunt

Don't I know it? Nobody has to say
    I've been lucky. Guess I was born that way
    I thank my father, his absence has made me strong
    And I love my mother but she had troubles with God

No tears
    for the life that you've led
    You had angels in your head
    Did you hear them singing in the end
    All the things that you've seen
    All the things that could have been
    Well I've been everything I want to be
    So, no tears, no tears for me

Yeah, I've bathed in sunshine but cherished the fading light
    And I heard my heartbeat faulter on a winter's night
    I loved a woman but she didn't hear my prayers
    So Long, oh Lord, I'm yours

No tears
    for the life that you've led
    Well I've been everything I want to be
    So, no tears, no tears for me

Cause someone somewhere's going home tonight
    Try to understand their sacrifice
    So save your tears for those left behind

For the life that you've led
    Well I've been EVERYTHING I want to be
    So, NO tears, NO tears for me.

Love you, Sis

Here is a link that might be useful: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvkT50AHcnk&feature=related

• tenderchichi
    Original Author
    12 years ago

"Carry you Home"/James Blunt

Trouble is her only friend and he's back again.
    Makes her body older than it really is.
    She says it's high time she went away,
    No one's got much to say in this town.
    Trouble is the only way is down.
    Down, down.
    As strong as you were, tender you go.
    I'm watching you breathing for the last time.
    A song for your heart, but when it is quiet,
    I know what it means and I'll carry you home.
    I'll carry you home.
    If she had wings she would fly away,
    And another day God will give her some.
    Trouble is the only way is down.
    Down, down.
    I'll carry you home.
    And they were all born pretty in New York City tonight,
    And someone's little girl was taken from the world tonight,
    Under the Stars and Stripes.
    I'll carry you home.

As strong as you were

A song for your Heart

I know what it Means

I'll carry you Home

Here is a link that might be useful: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB-ymwBUtvs

• bentleysuprr
    11 years ago

See you on the other side- Ozzy Osbourne

Voices, A thousand thousand voices
    Whispering, the time has passed for choices
    Golden days are passing over, Yeah

I can't seem to see you baby
    Although my eyes are open wide
    But I know I'll see you once more
    When I see you, I'll see you on the other side
    Yes I'll see you, I'll see you on the other side

Leaving, I hate to see you cry
    Grieving, I hate to say goodbye
    Dust and ash forever

Though I know we must be parted
    As sure as stars are in the sky
    I'm gonna see when it comes to glory
    And I'll see you, I'll see you on the other side
    Yes I'll see you, I'll see you on the other side

Never thought I'd feel like this
    Strange to be alone Yeah
    But we'll be together
    Carved in stone, carved in stone, carved in stone

Hold me, hold me tight I'm falling
    Far away, distant voices calling
    I'm so cold I need you darling Yeah

I was down but now I'm flying
    Straight across the great divide
    I know you're crying
    But I'll stop you crying

• JensNatPat
    11 years ago

Hear you me/Jimmy Eat World

There's no one in town I know
    You gave us some place to go
    I never said thank you for that
    I thought I might get one more chance

What would you think of me now?
    So lucky, so strong, so proud
    Now I'll never have a chance

May Angels lead you in
    Hear you meet my friends
    On sleepless roads, the sleepless go
    May Angels lead you in

So what would you think of me now?
    So lucky, so strong, so proud
    Now I'll never have a chance

May Angels lead you in
    Hear you meet my friends
    On sleepless roads the sleepless go
    May Angels lead you in

May Angels lead you in
    May Angels lead you in
    May Angels lead you in
    May Angels lead you in

And if you were with me tonight
    I'd sing to you just one more time
    A song for a heart so big
    God wouldn't let it live

May Angels lead you in
    Hear you meet my friend
    May Angels lead you in

May Angels lead you in
    Hear you meet my friends
    May Angels lead you in
    May Angels lead you in

Here is a link that might be useful: Link

• JensNatPat
    11 years ago

Dancing with the angels/Monk and Neagle

Memories surround me
    But sadness has found me
    I'd do anything for more time
    Never before has someone meant more
    And I can't get you out of my mind
    There is so much that I don't understand
    But I knowâ¦
    Chorus
    You're dancing with the angels
    Walking in new life
    You're dancing with the angels
    Heaven fills your eyes
    Now that you're dancing with the angels
    You had love for your family
    Love for all people
    Love for the Father, and Son
    Your heart will be heard
    In your unspoken words
    Through generations to come
    There is so much that I don't understand
    But I know
    Chorus
    Bridge
    We're only here for such a short time
    So I'm gonna' stand up, shout out,
    And sing Hallelujah
    One day I'll see you again

Here is a link that might be useful: Link

• boundsandskulls
    10 years ago

Ripping My Heart Out - Juxtapain
    Great song for coping and overcoming grief.
    Youtube: http://youtu.be/pNzYLE6hWHc

Here is a link that might be useful: Ripping My Heart Out - Juxtapain : iTunes

• tenderchichi01
    last year

Wow, remembering back when we all posted here. have not been around for a while, missed ya all!

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting