SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
squish_gw

pesty neighbor

SQUISH
18 years ago

I know this has absolutly nothing to do with grieving, but I do have a problem if anyone could help. I have a neighbor that I have become pretty good friends with. They are a good person who would do anything for you, but the problem is, they like to gossip.And I MEAN GOSSIP. I have always known this and have tried to steer clear of any of it. Just recently my name was brought up in a conversation that I said something that I did not exactly say. Things were added to it, and so on. Anyway, supposively my neighbor is the source. I have always been warned about my neighbors' gossip problem and to be careful around them, but I guess I fell into a trap. After I confronted my neighbor about the rumors I have heard about what "I" have said, they deney ever saying anything, and that everything that we discuss is just between us. But I am 99% sure it came from the neighbor. Anyway, I still do not trust them, even though they insist they did not say anything, and they come over everyday to use my tanning unit or telephones everyday. How do I begin to "get away", with out being so obvious. Mainly because their spouse and children are such good people and I hate to be mean. I just do not want them coming over here everyday and calling all the time. By the way, it has gotten worse ever since I confronted them about the gossip situation. Like they know I am not wanting to be such good friends anymore. What to do?

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Re-Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Pittsburgh's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living