SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jgrh64

Mom died

jgrh64
17 years ago

my 82 year young mother just died unexpectedly . I had no indication of any thing wrong, I showed up at her house to take her out this past Sunday and found her dead watching TV. I won't go into the details but it looks like maybe an anurism. Looks like it caught her by surprise at there was no attempt by her to get the phone . I am REALLY having a hard time knowing she had to die ALONE ( I would not wish this on my worst enemy) and not pleasently so I sure she was VERY scared . I am also trying to deal with being all alone now (she was my Sunday buddy for the last few years, we would go out to eat, then the shopping, her or I would have to do )I am taking seditives from the Dr. but as any of you know somtimes it just isn't enough. I miss her sooo badly,I go through fits of sobbing till there is nothing left then numb for awhile till somthing reminds me of my loss. Tomorrow (wed) is the wake and thur. the burial I've seen your comforting words to other people - I hope someone can help me deal with this.

Comments (26)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH