Return to the Grieving Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Please pray for my neice!

Posted by Joanie38 (My Page) on
Fri, May 13, 05 at 15:45

Hello all,
My neice was in a terrible car accident yesterday and due to injuries to her back, she may never walk again. She had emergency back surgery last night and it is not known what her future holds yet. She was the main bread winner in her family as a massage therapist. She has three small children.
Thank you for your prayers
Joanie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Please pray for my neice!

You might also post this on the Kitchen Table forum for addition special thoughts.
I am sending you prayers for complete recovery.

o

prayers for her- may the healing gift she has brought to others be brought to bear for her own sake, now...and may her knowledge of the human body make her more responsive to therapies than most.

prayers for her children, that they will not feel abandoned or a burden in the new household.

prayers for her partner, who will be stepping into new roles every day, as parent, and caregiver, and breadwinner, and spokesperson.

prayers for family and friends, that they may find their own lives steady and calm, so they have more to offer this family in its time of need.

blessed be. all of you.

o

Joanie...your neice and her family will be in my prayers tonight. I wish you all the best outcome possible!

o

Thanks for your prayers and kind thoughts. She is in so much pain and Dr's still don't know if she will ever be able to walk. The road through rehab is long and painful. She is expected to remain hospitalized most of the summer. She had already had her fair share of adversity. Life is so unfair.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Grieving Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here