SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
oligarh

Grieving for my Kitten

Oligarh
18 years ago

All my life I wanted a kitten. For many reasons this was not possible. After being bitten by a mouse, I got pissed off and realized it was time for me to get a furry friend.

I looked for 3 weeks and finally found me a perfect kitten at a local animal shelter.

He was a perfect kitten. The most Perfect Kitten. But two days after he arrived to my house, he stopped to eat. I got worried since he was 2 months old and just had his neutering and all the vaccinations done. The Vet diagnosed him with severe kidney disfunction. After about 4 days of full time supportive care, I realized that perhaps I should bring the little guy back to the shelter since they may do a better job. I collected my mini medicine box with all his medicines I was feeding him and took him to the shelter. They assured me that they will look after him for the night. When I got back the next morning, for about 5 minutes he was still active when in front of my eyes he started to unwind very rapidly. I was told that they were doing their best to help him but as I was driving from the shelter approximately 20 minutes later I received the call.

The little guy has transformed my entire house. The night when I brought him to the shelter I almost cried my eyes out and I am still having a hard time getting over this. I beleived for myself to be a strong person but I am falling apart like a card house. The idea of getting another kitten only gets me angrier.

What to do? I am gonna lose my mind if this doesn't stop.

Comments (17)

Sponsored
Carl Williamson Designs, LLC
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Nationally Acclaimed Interior Designer | 2x Best of Houzz