SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tjmondragon

just checking in

tjmondragon
17 years ago

Well I know im not leonard's mother but mothers day was a really difficult day. I was just telling my sister I cant wait until the holidays are over and she said they never end they just get easier.They are real hard. Then I wake up this morning to a frantic phone call, it was my sister telling me that they were taking leonard crosses off the highway and that hurt so much that is the only way I can go that way I cant go by with it looking so bare and empty like no one cares about him.I just feel like everyone is going to say tracy dont even care anymore when that is not true I still cry everyday. I talked to the cdot workers that took them down and they said a lady called and complained because not everyone is religious and she didnt want to see crosses on the highway. She could have just looked away. They didnt only take mine they took every cross off the highway thru town because of one lady. So now its empty and there is nothing there to pay tribute to him. it hurts so bad what should I do? I also wanted to let everyone know my son M.J started counseling last week today is his second appt.I have been trying real hard to take baby steps but july is coming and I dont know what I will do that day. Thank you all again for always giving me great advise. And lu, I went to Christins web sight again she is so beautiful and so is the sight.you know her birthday is one day before mine but two years later she is so pretty. Thank you for putting the address again.

Tracy

Comments (2)

Sponsored