Return to the Grieving Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
i loss my husband on thankgiving day 2008

Posted by johnie2008 (My Page) on
Sat, May 2, 09 at 1:18

hi my name is johnie, and i loss my husband on thanksgiving day. i am struggling with his passing away since it was so sudden, not that i would have been prepared if i expected it. my husband was a wonderful man who put everyone before himself. all those who knew him was blessed to have such a wonderful person to have entered their life. i just prey for strengh to be able to continue life without him. he was my soulmate for 20 wonderful years, and i struggle with his passing seeming it's only been months that seem like years. if anyone has any information that might help me to ease my pain and learn how to deal with my loss please feel free to respond.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: i loss my husband on thankgiving day 2008

Hi Johnie,

I lost my Momma in August 2008 and I cannot imagine the depth of your grief over the loss of you dear husband. I have been married to my best friend for over 25 years and I do not know what I would do without him.

I am so sorry for your loss. Sometime life seems so unfair.....

Keep in mind that every day you are here is one more day closer to being with your wonderful husband. I will keep you in my prayers and send angel hugs ((())) to you.

This is a wonderful place that can fill you with a measure of gentle understanding from the other forum readers.

Blessings,

Lisa

o

perhaps joining a grief therapy group, such as griefshare, or perhaps getting some books to read which I have found helpful, particularly Widow to Widow.

My soulmate of 29 years died 2/13/09 also rather unexpectedly

Carolyn

o

Dear Johnie,
I lost my husband and soulmate on Thanksgiving Day 2006, it is 2 1/2 years now and it is still very painful but it does get a bit easier to deal with. God Bless you.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Grieving Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here