SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jannyviolet

Tired

jannyviolet
15 years ago

My mom went into the hopital a year and two days ago. She died two months later. She died of congestive heart failure and COPD. It's been a journey to be where I am today. Mom and I were really close, and I miss her to this day. She gave me a special gift this year on her birthday which was March 3rd. I saw the first robin of the season, and I saw a bunch of yellow balloons floating by.

It's hard now, because my aunt just went into the hospital on the same day that mom went in. She is diagnosed with kidney failure and they are talking about hospice. My family is conflicted because they don't know if the hospice is warrented. I am feeling so sad and depressed. I had just signed off on the marker for Mom's grave on Monday, and Thursday I hear about my aunt. I thought there would be some time where we wouldn't need to think about this for a while. I have four other siblings, and getting information back and forth, with everyone getting the same information is extrememly difficult. I'm just so stressed.

Comment (1)

Sponsored