Return to the Grieving Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Tired

Posted by jannyviolet (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 12, 08 at 22:46

My mom went into the hopital a year and two days ago. She died two months later. She died of congestive heart failure and COPD. It's been a journey to be where I am today. Mom and I were really close, and I miss her to this day. She gave me a special gift this year on her birthday which was March 3rd. I saw the first robin of the season, and I saw a bunch of yellow balloons floating by.
It's hard now, because my aunt just went into the hospital on the same day that mom went in. She is diagnosed with kidney failure and they are talking about hospice. My family is conflicted because they don't know if the hospice is warrented. I am feeling so sad and depressed. I had just signed off on the marker for Mom's grave on Monday, and Thursday I hear about my aunt. I thought there would be some time where we wouldn't need to think about this for a while. I have four other siblings, and getting information back and forth, with everyone getting the same information is extrememly difficult. I'm just so stressed.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Tired

Jannie, I am sorry you are going through this difficult time - just take one thing at a time, and little by little, you will succeed. I know how difficult it is to lose someone you loved so much. I lost my dear husband to pancreatic cancer on April 17, 2007 - I miss him as much today, as I did that fateful day!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Grieving Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here