SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tjmondragon

I went to speak to a medium today!

tjmondragon
18 years ago

Hey everyone,I had a wonderful experience today.A friend of told me about a medium she went to see when her husband passed away. So today was my appointment and it was magical.She knew things only me and leonard knew,she knew special dates,she knew exactly how I felt and what I do with my day when no one is around.Leonard came thru for a whole hour, he explained to me what happened the night he passed, he was not paying attention in front of him and thats how he hit the guardrail he was looking to the side.He said he is ok and he didnt feel any pain.she even described his injuries.There is no way anyone would know that because I am the only one who knows.she knew my birthday is next week and said he was singing happy birthday to me.She knew that he turned on the lamp in my room.She knew about the picture in my room.Its been 9 months and I have worried so much, blamed myself everyday, I always tell hm sorry and today he said its not your fault.The only thing is she said she thinks he thinks he is still here because he kept asking her why I cry so much and why I couldnt hear him.So that kinda makes me sad its like hes stuck in his own little world.He mentioned our anniversary,our childrens birthdays,the 4th of july (THATS HIS FAVORITE HOLIDAY EVER!!!).He told me sorry for doing what he did.He even went back 10 years to when we first got together to say sorry for being unfaithful, that he never wanted to hurt me.That was so long ago and I kinda forgot about it.He said he knew he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me the day he met me.Those are things he would say ,it was so nice to hear them again.He said he is at the house with me and he watches tv with me and wonders why I dont watch tv and I just stare at his picture.So I know he is here with me but the only thing is I wonder if he is still here because I wont let him go.But I may be selfish I dont want to let him go "ever".She said he said he was at work.Thats hat he used to tell me when I would call to bug him he would say "what mama im at work, you bother" you know just playing around. He said that today. It was so nice to hear that.I just wanted to share my great experience with everyone and tell you if you have a chance do it.it was wonderful to hear things that I havent heard for 9 months.And just to let you all know I did not give her any info about anything she just knew.I hope you are all having a wonderful day.

always tracy

Comments (15)

Sponsored
Winks Remodeling & Handyman Services
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County