SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
caroleena2005

Mom Passed Away March 27 can't function

caroleena2005
14 years ago

Hello everyone. My mom passed on March 27 09 at the age of 80. She had many various ailments and I was at her side when she passed. Even though I knew it was coming, seeing the monitor hit zero was shocking for me. I am moving out of Oregon at the end of May and trying to go thru everything and get it packed, I can barely get up in the morning. I had stopped smoking for 3 yrs and have started again more than ever. I either eat way too much or not at all. As days pass I see the mess I need to get thru and just stare at it even more. Everyday I say I will start doing it and the sun goes down with nothing or very little accomplished. I was with my mom for the past 7 yrs taking care of her, so I am trying to go thru both our belongings and make sense of everything. I did accomplish getting boxes of books and movies donated to the library and that took all my strength for something that should have taken 30 minutes. I am very disapointed with smoking and am getting nothing but feeling ill from it. Makes no sense to me. My sister is coming with her husband to move me into Arizona with them for awhile and the more the clock ticks the more paralyzed I feel. The most simple tasks are overwhelming, any suggestions or advice from anyone going thru or have gone thru would be so appreciated.

Thank you all for listening

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Virginia Kitchen & Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars151 Reviews
Virginia's Award Winning One Stop Kitchen & Bath Remodeling Resource