SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tjmondragon

What do I tell my son? he cant remember daddy

tjmondragon
18 years ago

Hi everyone, I need some words of wisdom. I have had a really hard week. My 7 year old son came to me crying so hard, harder than I have seen him do in a while. He said he could'nt remember his daddys voice.That broke my heart because they were like best buddies.I know how I feel and how much I hurt but he does not talk to me alot about leonard. He says he dont want to see me cry so he dont say anything.Then he finally comes to me and I cry. I dont think I can handle this it hurts so much.We watch home movies, I still have leonards phone on so we can hear his message"I have to call it every night before bed". He is such a big hearted kid to worry about me and his sister .I always ask if he wants to talk and I always say "remember when" just to make sure that he remembers what a great daddy leonard was but what else can I do? Things do seem to fade away so fast how am I going to make sure he never forgets his daddy? I just cant stop crying again. They were so close m.j. would always follow leonard around he really was daddys little helper. What else can I do? You know what else I cant stop thinking about, chloe is only one and she was only 3 months when leonard went to heaven. How is she going to know what a grat daddy he was? Why does life have to be so unfair? Please help me guys. Why is it that I take a step forward and like 5 back?

always tracy

Comment (1)

Sponsored