Return to the Grieving Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
i am confused, angry and sad

Posted by romonea (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 15, 09 at 23:25

i lost my boyfren jus 2 weeks and 3days now, they say its his fault his car collied witha truck killing him and the passanger on the spot they say. i think of him all day everyday, i feel mad at him at god even at frens, i am mad people who even suggest it was his fault, i saw him the day b4 he died wen i am happy i feel sad in those moments i spend each waking n sleeping moment wondering about his last moment. thinking wat i could for him 2 be alive i wonder is he cold hunger stupid stuff, i am trying but i am lost. i smell his shirt each morning kiss his picture call his fone jus 2 hear his voice mail. i been keeping a journal but i am ver confused i cant be at my house it remind of him. i wonder if in some way it was my fault i showed him pictures of a lady that was hit by a truck the day b4 he crashed i have sooo much emotions please help me

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: i am confused, angry and sad

I'm so sorry.

Every single thing that's tormenting you is normal.

You're not going crazy, you're not losing it.

Just let yourself grieve as intensely as you want;
an old friend told me that, when she lost someone very close to her one summer, she went into the backyard late one night & climbed onto the trampoline & "sat there under the moon cryin' & blubberin' & snottin'", & it seemed to purge some of the most intense pain.

Give yourself time, take some brisk walks or work in the garden or do some exercise (get some oxygen into your blood), & remember to remember the *good* stuff.

I wish you well.

o

Contact some of the churches, medical staff, funeral home YMCA etc for some grief support groups. You cannot do this alone as you are holding too much in. Even look in your local paper or phone book for help. It will take time but with some help you will survive. I am sorry for your loss.

o

What you are feeling is perfectly normal, the sadness, the anger, the regreat ectra. But you are not alone in this grieving process that you are going through. I myself lost my father almost 2 weeks ago and I am feel the sadness, the anger, and pain. I'm guessing that many people around you are telling you as they are telling me keep your chin up and everything will be okay. Yes its the kind words of well wishers, however it still hurts and it is hard. I personally am just trying to take one day at a time and also am planning to get therapy to help with my grief. But I wish you all the best as you deal with the loss of a loved one.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Grieving Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here