SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
still_in_shock

sudden death of husband at 46 years of age

still_in_shock
16 years ago

Hi...I stumbled upon this forum and felt compelled to write...like many of you my life has changed so drastically..I still can't believe this is my life.

My husband and I were married for 10 years. We met "later" in life, married at 36, amazing 9 year old son and beautiful daughter from China, 4 years old.

On the evening of December 10, 2007, my husband died suddenly of a cardiac arythmia (ventricular fibrillation) right before my eyes...I did all I could to save him but death came suddenly and without warning and stole the love of my life; my very bet friend. My children and I are devastated; he was an amazing Dad and husband...how do I move forward? No one can replace this man...a week before he died he took a homeless man to lunch and bought him shoes...he loved life and touched the hearts of everyone who met him; my heart is broken, my eyes are vacant. Each day brings new challenges and I know that with the help of my children, family and friends, we will get through this but we will never forget...and we will NEVER be the same. God bless all of you.

Comments (34)

Sponsored