SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
blueenough_gw

Our beautiful daughter

blueenough
16 years ago

It's been over a month now, and I'm still not sure how I will survive. Our loving daughter died last month after three weeks in the hospital. She had had what we thought were auto-immune symptoms for the past year, but three different doctors had discounted her symptoms, saying it was just stress. She has a 12-year-old son and a 15-year-old daughter who were both involved in all kinds of activities. Needless to say, they, along with her husband, are devastated. My faith alone is my sanity. Words cannot express my feelings. I've never hurt so badly in my life including this last year when my husband faced surgery and chemo for lung cancer. Thankfully, he's still with me, supporting me and loving me even in his grief. I guess I'm asking for your prayers for our family because I know my daughter is in heaven with the Lord. As I've said, that's the only comfort I have right now, knowing she's with my mom praising the Lord. I cannot ever talk to her, kiss her, hold her, rejoice with her, or comfort her, though, again on this earth. I thought I could understand what losing a child would be like, but I really had no clue. For those of you who have lost a child, how do you go on, much less ever find joy again?

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Buckeye Restoration & Remodeling Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars7 Reviews
Central Ohio's Premier Home Remodelers Since 1996