SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
chocoholic_gw

Don't know if this belongs here...

chocoholic
17 years ago

Please forgive me if this posting doesn't belong in this forum. I posted a message a long time ago and received tremendous support so I thought I'd return...

Long story short, I've been having these facial spasms and my doctor sent me to have a brain MRI done and scheduled me for a visit with a neurosurgeon. MRI was this past Friday and I picked up the film (and report) today. Appointment with neurosurgeon is this coming Friday. I read the report... and the radiologist found a couple of things. I expected something having to do with facial nerves, not something with my brain itself.

I have friends who have had radiological reports mis-read, especially in our rural community. Their neurologist/neurosurgeon(s) ended up revising parts of the reports once they got to the main city.

Today is my DH's birthday so I told him I wasn't going to read the report today or tomorrow (niece's birthday) and would read it on Wednesday. I don't want it "tied" to an annual event just in case things don't have a positive outcome. Perhaps I shouldn't have even told him I picked up the report today.

I'm trying so hard not to lose it right now. Thanks for listening. I don't know when I'll be able to return so please forgive me if I don't immediately respond to posts.

Comments (9)

Sponsored
EA Home Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars69 Reviews
Loudoun County's Trusted Kitchen & Bath Designers | Best of Houzz