SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tjmondragon

W hen will all the pain go away?

tjmondragon
18 years ago

hello eveyone, its been a while since ive been here. I have been trying to cope and get back to normal, but I just dont know what normal is.I dont even know if you will remember me, but you always made me feel better.My husband passed away on july 3rd in a motorcycle accident and since that day ive been trying to pick up the pieces,but they keep falling.the holidays are so hard our daughters 1st birthday was on the 14th and that was the hardest one yet. Its just not fair. I know there is nothing i can do about it and i try so hard to be happy for them but inside I am a mess.I still wish a bus would hit me or something.Our anniversary is on the 29th, our sons birthday was in feb that one was hard to.I just wish the holidays would stop coming.And I took some advise from lulie I think I dont remember for sure but I think it was you who said to do a web sight in memory of my husband. I did it it makes me feel better to be able to do something in his honor. so thank you for the advise and if you would like to visit it it is at memory-of.com then just type in his name.( LEONARD MONDRAGON ). You guys always make me feel better so I came back to say hi and to see how you are all doing. always Tracy

Comments (9)

Sponsored