SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
darrylsmom

Why Can't I tell

DarrylsMom
17 years ago

My name is darryls mom , I have been here for 2 years this past sept. When I came here my son died just 2 weeks ago and I found I had found some one could listen with an open mind. We went though all the grieving with my family by my side but to this day I still can't say it. My son was 34 when he died and we did not know why. We were told that he had died because of his heart and that was enough for us at that time. Then 4 months later in January my daughter called me to tell me he had died from an overdose of sleeping pills. THERE I SAIED IT. Why can't I say it to everyone? one day one of the people I work with asked me how he died and I said a Heart Attack and a girl in back of her was snickering as much as to say yeah right. How Rude was that. My son was a Very good person And I hope is in Heaven now but this is why I just can't say how he really died so that is why I can't say it to everyone is that wrong? We live in a small community and everyone knows each other is it wrong to keep this to my self? I come here often and read the posts Sorry for being so long but am having a hard week Thank You For Listening Darlene/DarrylsMom Forever

Comments (14)

Sponsored