Return to the Grieving Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bryce's picture

Posted by Brycesmommy (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 7, 05 at 22:39

I don't know how to add a picture to my post so here's a link to a simple webpage I put on a while ago...Some others here have seen it but here it is again for those of you who haven't.

Here is a link that might be useful: Bryce

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bryce's picture

what a beautiful baby! thank you so much for sharing him with us! i tried to get caseys picture on yesterday, but failed, only to end up crying all day! alisande offered to help people get photos on here, so ill ask her for help once my brain refuels. thank you again..., what a sweet way to go to bed tonight, seeing bryce and casey.

o

Oh, my gosh! What a sweetie! I am so sorry.

o

Brycesmommy, to put that (beautiful) picture in a post, start by right-clicking on the picture. A box will show up with various things in it. Look for Properties and highlight the URL address next to it. On your keyboard, press Ctrl-C to copy that address.

Then go to the message you're posting. In the body of the message type the left "chicken beak" (over the comma), then img src=" then use Ctrl-V to paste in the URL, then another set of quotation marks ("), then the right "chicken beak" (over the period). In other words, it should look like this, without the spaces between the text and the chicken beaks.

< img src="http://www.whatever/the/url/address/is" >

That should work!

o

He is so beautiful!

deb

o

What a beautiful little boy. You'll hold him again, I know you will. Be so proud that he lived and that he's yours. What a cutie pie.
Joanie

o

What a darling little boy. I've visited his site before and the poem is beautiful. Yes, you will hold him again, and laugh with him and kiss him, and enjoy the essence of him, but it will all be even better than here.
Lu

o

As the mom of 2 little boys, it breaks my heart in a million pieces to know that your BEAUTIFUL boy was taken from you much too soon.
I wish you enough peace in your life until you're with your son again.
-Stefani

o

What a beautiful child, I am so sorry that you couldn't have kept him longer. Vique.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Grieving Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here