SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
wendy_l

Just lost my mom

Wendy_L
19 years ago

I am hoping that this will help me deal with the worst pain I have ever felt.

Three years ago my sister went to sleep and never woke up. I had a really hard time with her death (still do)and so did mom. The three of us were very close all of our lives. I thought that was hard until...

My mom died 4 weeks ago(tomorrow). I miss her so much and I don't know what to do to make myself feel better - she was my best friend. I find myself going through the motions of my life as best I can but everything I do, everything I see reminds me of her. People that I thought I was close to before I don't feel close to anymore.. almost like I am shutting everyone out. I am married and we have 2 children (ages 5 & 7) and I am trying to go on for them, but it is so hard.

My mom was 73 and she had a major stroke and heart attack. She was in the hospital for four days before we had to make the decision to take her off life support. We got through the funeral but we still have to deal with the burial. (she was cremated)

I feel so empty and alone. I know time will heal but that doesn't help me today. Everyone around me thinks I am doing great, but they don't know how I feel inside. I feel like the only ones that could help me through are gone.

Thanks for listening.

Comments (27)

Sponsored
Frasure Home Improvements
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Franklin County's Highly Skilled General Contractor