SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ciberdawg

My sister

ciberdawg
16 years ago

My sister died on April 17, 2005. I found her on the 18th. She hadn't been sick or anything. We were very close. She was like a mother to me. She was my sister, my friend, and "mother". We had also lost my other sister's husband in July, 2004, our mohter in September, 2004. Then after my sister, my daughter's sister-in-law lost her 28 day old baby, then in May, 2005 my children's father lost his mother. That was all over whelming but it is my sister I can't seem to get over. I can't get my mind around it. The autopsy revealed it was due to fatty liver. She was an acolohic. She hadn't been drinking at the time of her death but she had already done all the damage to her liver. I just want her back. I usually do okay. I have finally been off anti-depressants for about 3 weeks now. I don't want to go back on them. The co-pay is just too expensive for the one that works for me. I didn't go to work today. I have been crying so much since yesterday off and on. I have been trying to hide it from my boyfriend because he doesn't seem to understand why I can't just go on. I don't know what to tell him. I just wish I knew WHY she had to go. If she had been ill and in the hospital or something...it would have been easier but there was no warning at all. She was just gone. My mother was 91 and in a nursing home, my brother-in-law had cancer, the baby had heart problems from the moment he was born and my ex-husband's mother was elderly as well although not sick but we were not close but I felt sorrow because my daughters were sad. Everyone else in the family seems to have just gone on fine from my sister's death and seem to be impatient with me for my sadness and upset. I just don't know what to do or where to turn. Then I found this site by accident(?) and decided to try it. Thank you all for being here. (You don't know how many typos I have had to correct typing this and there are probably some I missed)

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor